Forums

Help › Forums

Uneven Lies Ryder Cup is ON!

Fri, Feb 21 2014 9:44 AM (383 replies)
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 2:00 AM

Guys I got a problem home, it is very difficult for me to schedule a match with Wes (Wesdogg75)  because my princesses are on holidays and they are around me 24 hours a day. 

I have asked Wes to play today (girls are not home for some hours). If Wes can not play today, I will ask for an ALTERNATE to take my place and play Wes (Wesdogg75) the single match.

Big apologies, but this was not planned..........

Eric.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 3:55 AM

Stuffed 6 UP by Russ ( Columbusstorm ) .

A very good player and and a worthy winner.

Even my best game would not have got me close.

Well played Russ.

1i ®

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 7:28 AM

LOLserver:
    Guys I got a problem home, it is very difficult for me to schedule a match with Wes (Wesdogg75)  because my princesses are on holidays and they are around me 24 hours a day. 

I have asked Wes to play today (girls are not home for some hours). If Wes can not play today, I will ask for an ALTERNATE to take my place and play Wes (Wesdogg75) the single match.

Eric.

Hi Eric, thanks for the update.

The two of you only had overlap at the weekend, so I just wanted to check, will you still have 'the princesses' in the window of your 8pm-midnight Saturday or Sunday?

Neither of our alternates (Priestess and Alcaucin) have good overlap with Wes until the weekend anyway, so we have a little time to make arrangements.

And, if time becomes available to you during the week, can you please be specific here about which hours could work (e.g. state them in WGT time, or "x number of hours, in x.xhrs from now")?

Thanks, Corwyn

P.S. UPDATE: I've also just remembered something Wes told me that makes it better if he can play before Thursday 13th. So... I am now considering a switch around of Matches D&C, meaning that Wes would play Bonalyau instead (and they have good weekday overlap), while Eric would play TarheelsRule, if we can make that work. Eric, please provide as much information as you can about days and times that could work for you between now and next Monday.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 8:50 AM

Corwyn:

LOLserver:

Eric.

Hi Eric, thanks for the update.

The two of you only had overlap at the weekend, so I just wanted to check, will you still have 'the princesses' in the window of your 8pm-midnight Saturday or Sunday?

Neither of our alternates (Priestess and Alcaucin) have good overlap with Wes until the weekend anyway, so we have a little time to make arrangements.

And, if time becomes available to you during the week, can you please be specific here about which hours could work (e.g. state them in WGT time, or "x number of hours, in x.xhrs from now")?

Thanks, Corwyn

P.S. UPDATE: I've also just remembered something Wes told me that makes it better if he can play before Thursday 13th. So... I am now considering a switch around of Matches D&C, meaning that Wes would play Bonalyau instead (and they have good weekday overlap), while Eric would play TarheelsRule, if we can make that work. Eric, please provide as much information as you can about days and times that could work for you between now and next Monday.

Damn, I see t get very problematic :-(

Of course I could easlly find a day to fit with Wes before or over the weekend but then I'll have to have my girls around. I have tried two times, the last two UL matches but it gets too stresy for me, the small girls give a damn about me asking them to let me be alone for 1-2 hours...... Frozen film, pop corn & two kilos of cadys haven't help at all.......lol.

Well, no alternates??, I will play the match no matter what. Please Wes, let me know when precisely fits you and I'll be there.

Eric

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 9:13 AM

LOLserver:
    Well, no alternates??

We do have alternates Eric, but it's just their weekday available times don't overlap with Wes' anyway, and Wes would find it hard to play from Thursday on.

Wes' only YES times according to the chart are his 8-10pm today Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday... (i.e. 9hrs from now) ... but that's your 3am-5am!!!

Is it any better for you to try and play TarheelsRule, whose window is your 1am-6am weekday, and if so, at least Wes and Jean could overlap easily when Wes needs to play?

It sure is getting problematic though... ;)

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 9:31 AM

Last question, is it against the rules inviting and alternate ROW player from my CC to play the match?

Eric

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 9:41 AM

Yes, that would be against the rules.

We have an obligation to try and make it work first with players that have already made a commitment to the tourney.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:11 AM

Fair enough Corwyn.

Hope Wes comes soon with an specific day to play the match. Under the circumstances I can almost match any tme.

Eric

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 10:23 AM

Corwyn:
    Wes' only YES times according to the chart are his 8-10pm today Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday... (i.e. 9hrs from now) ... but that's your 3am-5am!!!

From my post above...

... Can you really match the times for Wes from the Availability Chart? Your 3am-5am? 

If not, let me know, and I'll have to juggle things around.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Mon, Feb 10 2014 11:44 AM

Must say this.......you are amazingly dedicated to this project Corwyn, respect m8.

Hope I made is easier for anyone in my pm to you.

Eric

RSS