Pool Party !!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 4 2014 2:15 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 7:22 AM

opyeuclid:

Cause I will be passed out in the Hot tub with Lynx  when the cake get served .

OPY

ummm Opy. We had to get a company in to fix the jacuzzi cos all the jets were pointing in one direction and there were strange thingamajigs floating in the water.

Thank you very very much for the amazing present though. A huge inflatable flying saucer is EXACTLY what I wanted. Please also thank Lynx for me. She was very nice even though she did dress a little slutty.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 7:44 AM

YankeeJim:
    Bouncers in place

Yes Sir Mr Jim .  No froot loop,s crashing this party . 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 11:33 AM

patriciawilliams:
    That is so awesome Andy, not going to show us your speedo?….lol

So, I'm on the roof in my speedo and these friends of Miffy's was throwing her up on the roof trying to knock me off!  And they wuz keepin' score how many times they knocked me over!  And renni was there in his green speedo and they got extra points for knocking him over!

Miffy wasn't very happy about it.

Click Here to join the party and play Angry Miffys!

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 12:33 PM

Happy Birthday Miffy, sorry I wasn't able to attend ( too many scores to manipulate, you know ).I would like to thank Andyson for the cool game though, i think I may be in 9th place with a score of 10,950.

VEM9000 :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 12:39 PM

opyeuclid:
    No froot loop,s crashing this party .

Security had been made aware....

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 1:37 PM

sweetmiffy:

We had to get a company in to fix the jacuzzi cos there were strange  floating in the water.

Please also thank Lynx for me. She was very nice even though she did dress a little slutty.

That Strange stuff was my fault ,  The swim suit I had Lynx put on was Used Christmas wrapping paper An it kinda sorta fell apart in the water ,, Bad Opy .

As for how she was dressed ,, She did that for me as she found out that I have been here in WGT land for 5 years as of today , She wanted to do something special for me , And she did .

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 1:50 PM

Happy Birthday Miffy.   

Nice game Andy,  took me awhile to get the hang of it, bit of fun.....lol

-Roger

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2014 2:15 PM

andyson:
    Click Here to join the party and play Angry Miffys!

I didn't do that well, but sure was aiming for 'sexy Renni' lol….what a vision!

• PAGES
RSS