Forums

Help › Forums

To Mr Caddie and all Santas this year.

Tue, Jan 7 2014 1:55 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GregSteed
    148 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 7:26 AM

I'd like to second all the sentiments noted here and all of the thanks to those who participated and helped!  I'm still a relative newcomer to WGT however it's likely the most fun & generous community I've come across online.  I'm looking to a fun 2014 with everyone (especially all my new friends in Wooden Tee CC :o) and be it a small or large contribution (or just setting up chairs and filling bags!) count me in for the next Santa event!

MrCaddie, wonderful job specifically - looks like you're still working to finish up Day 11!  Unreal dedication.  Great job pal!  As I noted in the Day 12 thread, many thanks to Opy and frappe, you're two of the first folks (along with mushy, fmagnets, Dazza) that I've had an opportunity to socialize with thus far :o)  And thanks to the WGT folks - greatly appreciate your hard work & dedication even through the holidays, moderating posts, giving away items, the works!  Big round of applause for every Santa, every helper - to everyone period.  

I hope everyone is feeling mighty proud of themselves...you can be humble all you want, some pride is well earned.

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2013 1:42 AM

I must say, I gotta give such a big thank you and standing ovation to the Club, and especially fmagnets.  He pretty much filled my bag with outstanding clubs, and was very considerate on what I needed.  I have been getting some awesome scores with these clubs, and I still can't thank them enough!

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2013 1:44 AM

Wooden Tee Country Club*

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2014 1:55 AM

Amazing contributions from all involved!

• PAGES
RSS