Forums

Help › Forums

cheat5.6

Thu, Sep 2 2010 1:30 AM (149 replies)
  • cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:14 AM

i wonder if it would be difficult for the developers to implement a swing meter that is visible to everyone for every player. personally, i would love to see the club selection, spin, aim, and swing of the players i'm playing against. [it would definitely make it easy to spot a slow meter too]

• Evo5754
    31 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:17 AM

saladx:
    peeps try to score better on the reall greens and not take the virtual world too seriously which can be manipulated by anyone to cheat , hackers are always there and its almost impossible to immune a silly lil online golf game ! just MO :P

Spot On That Man Says the X rated salad

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:29 AM

x1524807:
    gsoup:
    I heard a saying a long time ago, if your not cheating your not trying
    Cannot believe that anyone would live by that philosophy

Horrible way to think

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying." is a 'Jim Rome'ism. I really don't believe that is a truism, it was said more for the entertainment value.

• kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 12:04 PM

haji97071:

kowalczyk:
    what is sandbagging

sandbagging is when players play single player rounds and shoot high scores on rated rounds so their average score stays high, then when they play in the free tourneys or the ready go tournaments they will shoot 10 or more strokes better than their handicaps, they will do that in the tourneys for a couple of rounds and then go back to the single player site and shoot a few high scores to keep their average up.

ooooo

• kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 12:07 PM

haji97071:

kowalczyk:
    what is sandbagging

sandbagging is when players play single player rounds and shoot high scores on rated rounds so their average score stays high, then when they play in the free tourneys or the ready go tournaments they will shoot 10 or more strokes better than their handicaps, they will do that in the tourneys for a couple of rounds and then go back to the single player site and shoot a few high scores to keep their average up.

thanx

• kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 12:35 PM

has WGT have any input on this matter,and if so,what have they said or done?

• kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 12:42 PM

its took me a little over a year to get to where im at,I'm still struggling to get through the pro teir,,,IFtheir are people not play the game the way it is set up,people like me wont know if the player im playiing is a cheat!!!

• Stebo
    193 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 1:21 PM

don't you know that WGT started this thread so you'd buy the I15's!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 1:38 PM

Stebo:
    don't you know that WGT started this thread so you'd buy the I15's!!

I don't follow your logic... fighting smileys ...please explain.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 1:57 PM

I think Stebo is toying Snaike. Well, either that or he's a conspiracy theorist... ;)

RSS