Forums

Help › Forums

Has anyone been treated bad after starting a game

Mon, Sep 6 2010 9:33 AM (33 replies)
  • stencil
    455 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:22 PM

snaike i consider youngsters 18 and lower.

• TheWombat
    23 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:36 PM

butchm:

need to know how to do the c-screen shot

You can do it with what you already have but I find it cumbersome'

Go here........

http://www.howiesfunware.com/

Click on Misc Software and download Howies Screen Capture.

Very easy to use.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:52 PM

Wombat... are you Howie by any chance???

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 8:49 PM

stencil:

snaike i consider youngsters 18 and lower.

So, according to your two messages, you are 18 or under?

• Chipsalot
    74 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 1:15 PM

Use email to report bad behaviour.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 1:27 PM

Chipsalot:
    Use email to report bad behaviour.

Heh-That's not where he's going, chip.  ;-)

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 1:28 PM

Snaike, no but have played with several respectful ones and would hate to know that people would think all were like that chose not to play with just for the fact that they are younger than 18

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 1:38 PM

Funny that, Stencil... if you played with a person who was using a cheat program, but was respectful, would you continue to allow him to break the rules?

How about if you played with a known multiple account holder, stealing credits from lower tiers, would you continue to allow him to break the rules as long as he is respectful?

Or even someone pretending to be WGT staff?  Would you allow them to continue to break the rules as long as they are respectful?

Ponder those questions, Stencil, as I tell you (remind you) that WGT is an 18+ site. 

We had on this board a year ago a very well liked young man, very respectful, helpful, courteous...and a damn good golfer as well... happen to let it slip that he was <18.

WGT closed his account as soon as they found out.

Perhaps they need to look into yours and the 'several respectful ones' that you know.

Good luck.

• stencil
    455 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 5:07 PM

well snaike they can look all they want. I didnt mean to "tick" you of by any means. I just didnt want people to prototype. All the people who do all those bad things mentioned in your last comment are simply awful people and need to be confiscated from wgt. When i said respect i meant FOLLOW the rules no yes sir yes mam. So sorry if i made you angry or offended you. Not my intention.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 11:35 PM

Thank you Stencil, however I am neither angry nor offended.

The point here is not (I believe you meant to say) to STEREOTYPE youngsters.  The point is that until WGT changes this rule anyone under 18 needs to go.

"All the people who do all those bad things mentioned in your last comment are simply awful people and need to be confiscated from wgt."  The "simply awful people" are breaking rules...  and so are the ones under 18.

Personally I don't care who plays the game.  What I do care about are the rules.

RSS