Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:56 PM (27 replies)
  • AHudd
    104 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 8:33 PM

?

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 10:50 PM

Is that supposed to mean "Please get lost"?

Such a friendly place this...

• magicmark
    14 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 2:51 AM
    I do know that it sure seems like WGT takes over a game I have shot the same type shot several times and made it then next game the shot isnt even close as I made same attempt so WGT needs to let us buy our own clubs when we want not try and force us into it buy using their Own system to make money off of us
  • garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:02 AM

magicmark:
    I do know that it sure seems like WGT takes over a game I have shot the same type shot several times and made it then next game the shot isnt even close as I made same attempt so WGT needs to let us buy our own clubs when we want not try and force us into it buy using their Own system to make money off of us

What the xxxx does this have to do with the OP?

Saw what was written on the wall, explained alot.  Have no problem with the score posted by the front runner.

Guess the rest of you will have to wait until that person is capable of posting to the forums.

No, I can't shoot scores like that, but I sure do practice to try to.  Maybe some of you should take that advice, instead of coming on here accusing without knowing any facts.

Besides, some on here are THAT DAMN GOOD.

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:36 AM

yah i figured out what was going on too but u gotta admit - shooting that score after being on site for 4 days as a noob is kinda extraordinary - no way anyone can be that good after that amount of time.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:25 AM

• showtime73
    114 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 12:52 PM

kosei..can wgt transfer all ur stats and stuff you spent all that time on?if not,can you tell me what happened so we can try to avoid it...thanks 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 1:27 PM

I could be wrong, Showtime, but it looks as if he had to restart from scratch.. including re-buying all of his gear.

I really applaud him for getting straight to the Master rank before competing.  Shows extreme class and a good amout of 'fore-thought' in just this situation.

I put my torch and pitchfork away for another day... lol

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 1:30 PM

Pangaea:
    Is that supposed to mean "Please get lost"?

Such a friendly place this...

No Pangaea, as I said I hoped you didn't take it the wrong way, it seems you did anyway...

Please stay as long as you're having fun.  When you think you should leave, please do so for your own peace of mind.  That is what is meant by saying "Stay as long as you want, but not one moment longer."

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 2:10 PM

Sorry for the misunderstanding then. It sounded like an underhanded way of saying I wasn't wanted.

The game can be terribly frustrating at times. I do like it, but it can get to the point where the fun factor is overrun by the "annoyed and want to throw a chair out my window" factor. That's never healthy :D

RSS