Forums

Help › Forums

This Week's BPG Weekly 18 Hole Single Play Tourney

Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:56 PM (27 replies)
  • AlbinoRhino
    15 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 12:28 PM

I am not trying to accuse anyone of anything. There may be some very talented computer golfers out there who have a "knack" for playing online golf. A gift, if you will.

However, in light of recent events, I sure find it coincidental that the leader (so far) of this MASTER'S event with a single play 60 has been a member of WGT for 4 days AND has yet to even post a tourney score previously.

First time's a charm, huh?

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 1:15 PM
    yea that raised my eyebrow somewhat too - kinda incredible achievement making master in 19 rounds and having only 10 bogeys lol...dunno
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 1:28 PM

Somebody needs to explain this. I say Bollux step up-he/she's in your CC and you should know what's going on.

This is a farce and tantamount to flaunting. WTF is going on?

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 3:06 PM

Almost all tournaments are a farce at this stage. For example, more often than not you need a better score as a hack to do well than as amateur. There is so much cheating and multiple accounts I'm not sure there is a point in playing anything unless you're a seasoned master, or great pro but haven't yet moved up.

Coupled with stuttering meter and rocket fast clubs this game is quickly wearing out on me.

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 4:11 PM

It's me Kosei82...i had my account disabled ...i was having some problems with it so everyone can calm down..if u check my score history i didnt play in any kind of credit tournaments so i didnt take any credits from you guys...so relax..i also had to re buy all my clubs so i actually lost a decent amount of money...so dont fret ..not anyone "new" and Kosei82 is out of order so u wont be seeing that one anymore...You guys might want to look at the scores of the people on the Amat or hack tourny shootin 31 lol..thats kinda scary

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 4:55 PM

Obviously a multiple, imho.

Let's see WGT's reaction before we break out the pitch forks, torches and hangin' ropes.

Pangaea:
    Coupled with stuttering meter and rocket fast clubs this game is quickly wearing out on me.

Please don't take this the wrong way... but I hope you get to stay as long as you want to.. but not a moment longer.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 5:20 PM

No need to raise those pitchforks. We wouldn't tolerate someone in our club who would sandbag or something.

He wrote a reply here, it just needs approval from a mod.

• couldofbeenpga
    47 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 5:55 PM

Yes, no need to raise pitch forks, just go read what he posted on iconians wall it is pretty self explanitory. Odd way of handling it but I'm no judge, jury or pitch fork owner. Keep em between the ditches. 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 7:40 PM

couldofbeenpga:
    Yes, no need to raise pitch forks, just go read what he posted on iconians wall it is pretty self explanitory.
    There is nothing re: this on Iconians wall as of this moment.

There is, however, a perfectly valid explanation in the works.

This is the reason we can't issue every one a 'ban' button and need to let WGT work through the cases one-by-one.

Also the reason WGT has a policy on naming and shaming.

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 8:25 PM

Snaike:

couldofbeenpga:
    Yes, no need to raise pitch forks, just go read what he posted on iconians wall it is pretty self explanitory.
    There is nothing re: this on Iconians wall as of this moment.

:

24 Aug
    ***** commented on Snaike's profile.

Hmm - Nothing on your wall either...  The plot thickens ;-)

I gotta believe, seeing which CC is involved, that nothing untoward is going on.  I'd be surprised and disappointed if there was.

RSS