Forums

Help › Forums

Club Sale Continues

Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:12 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 8:53 PM

I am predicting that the end of August comes and goes and the sale continues.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 9:04 PM

Anyone know when the new clubs are coming out?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 9:41 PM

TextMyPC:

Honestly, this game is getting worse and worse and worse with no end in sight outside of not functioning at all.

My guess is the bugs will still remain and new clubs will be in the pro shop.

...oh an on the subject...the sale price on the clubs are still twice as much as they should be for a Beta game.

TMPC

I still think most of the problems are on the users PC. It seems the majority have few if any problems on here. 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 10:04 AM

piztaker:
    I still think most of the problems are on the users PC. It seems the majority have few if any problems on here.

Don't say that!!  Good lord.. don't you know that the tin-foil hat crowd is coming to burn down your house for that blasphemy??!!

How DARE you blame it on their machines?!  They each built those machines with their bare hands, from scratch, from bits and parts laying around the house and it FAR EXCEEDS the minimum requirements for this game... so there's no way it could be their machines!!!!!

(Just having a bit of fun... )

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:09 AM

Quit hijacking my thread.....

This is a thread to point out that not only has the sale that ended Sunday August 22 still continues and that it will continue well into September with NO word from WGT to inform the membership of what's really going on. Now stay on Topic damn it. :)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:12 AM

Kaslo:
    Now stay on Topic damn it. :)

Aye Aye Captn...  Hey WGT!  Whats up with that?!?!?!

How come Kaslo is still wondering about the sale?!?!  =)

• PAGES
RSS