Forums

Help › Forums

Club Sale Continues

Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:12 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 9:27 AM

Very Strange but it's Monday August 23 and the sale in the Pro shop that ended on the 22nd is still on???
    I must admit it does confuse me some. 

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 8:25 AM

Very Strange but it's Tuesday August 24 and the sale in the Pro shop that ended on the 22nd is still on???

Just fill in the dates

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:33 AM

Very Strange but it's Wednesday  August 25 and the sale in the Pro shop that ended on the 22nd is still on???

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:36 AM

Kaslo:
    it's Wednesday  August 25 and the sale in the Pro shop that ended on the 22nd is still on???

This is a good thing. It can keep going on and on as far as I'm concerned.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:15 AM

End of the month payroll is due......lol....hell yeah let the sale run.... just wish i would have waited to buy the i15"s.... lol....take advantage of the discount prices while you can....

• BiminiBen
    53 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 9:06 AM

Kaslo:

Very Strange but it's Wednesday  August 25 and the sale in the Pro shop that ended on the 22nd is still on???

Don't look a gift "sale" in the mouth, just take it as a gift!

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:39 PM

i think I now own every wedge in the pro shop. I am looking forward to making bad club choices and hitting terrible terrible shots for many months to come... ( And not have the same setup twice.. ha ah)

*edit*

sale or no sale I ain't buying no  stupid vapor balls!

now however if they offered some scratch and sniff balls.. I'd be all over it......

hmmmmmmmmm.... my balls smell like a mountain breeze.......

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 5:45 PM

That's not the point. The point is that with great Fan Fare, WGT announces the sale, specifies the day it ends and then does nothing. Maybe they could have posted "Sale Continues" instead of leaving us once again in the dark with Zero communication. It's really not the way to treat your community and tends to make me  believe they couldn't pull off what they had planned.

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:43 PM

Well,

Let's see how this new tier rollout goes that's supposed to take effect the end of this month. Supposedly new tier specific clubs and such.

Honestly, this game is getting worse and worse and worse with no end in sight outside of not functioning at all.

My guess is the bugs will still remain and new clubs will be in the pro shop.

...oh an on the subject...the sale price on the clubs are still twice as much as they should be for a Beta game.

TMPC

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 11:04 PM

Exactly Kaslo. Failure to communicate has always been one of the on going things here. It may seem like a small thing but its the little things like this are overlooked, it make me wonder if  WGT putting forth their best effort from missed sale dates to other snafus. Not really professional.

• PAGES
RSS