Forums

Help › Forums

Who is this idiot?

Wed, Aug 25 2010 12:33 PM (36 replies)
  • Mike3226
    2,683 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 4:27 AM

Had a message left on my wall from new member ***** calling me a wan*er, cheat and peadophile.  I guess 1 out of 3 is a good score for this moron.  Has anybody else had a message from him? 

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 4:46 AM

There was another thread on here about someone doing that, report him through the email address. But yes there are others.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 9:15 AM

As all messages are sent to your email as well, the best solution is to delete the message from your wall and forward the email to members@worldgolftour.com. 

In any group this size there are going to be a few sociopaths.

Oh, and don't let it get to you... these people obviously can't play the game with their room temperature IQ.

Peace

• Mike3226
    2,683 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 8:47 AM

Had an apology, here it is (if you are interested)

It was from ****** and pasted from his blog:-

FIRST OF ALL I AM WRITING AN APOLOGE TO (IN KNOW PARTICAL ORDER) JUANMENDOZA-NEILDIAMOND11790-CAPTAINCOUPLES-PAMAZAT11-BOLLOXINBRUGES-AVATARLEE-KASLO-MYDYB-DAMASTERDR-ALBER196-COOLSWING-CALIFORNICATION-KINGOFTHECOURSE-INFINTO3010-MIKE3226-DIAKOS-CHARLMAGNERH & OF COURSE WGT,IT FIRST STARTED WHEN I READ ABOUT SHAMMY (THE SOFTWARE CHEAT) MADE ME VERY ANGRY THEN I READ ABOUT AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN TERRYDONGLE & NEILDIAMOND ON YOUTUBE CHEATING SOFTWARE WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS MISCARRIAGE ASWELL  I WENT OF THE RAILS WHICH I APOLAGIZE AGAIN FOR THE COMMENTS I LEFT I HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE ALLEGATIONS I  WAS RASH & FOOLISHI HAVE LEFT A FEW MESSAGES ON MY REAL ACCOUNT TO A FEW PEOPLE ACTING DUMB,CONFUSED ETC I HAVE TO TO KEEP MY REAL ACCOUNT. I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME? IN THE LORDS PRAYER THY SHALL FOREGIVE! I AM IMMENSELY SORRY FOR MY RASH ACTIONS PLS FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A HEARTWARMING MESSAGE thank you all ****** ***

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 9:39 AM

So he calls others cheaters while admitting to having several accounts himself and thus being a cheater?

Ooooh, the irony.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:40 AM

This guy has at least 5 accounts that I am aware of.  He claimed to be a member that rides a ducati, but that member claims that someone is just using his name and why would he tell anyone it was him in a post.  The most interesting part of this whole drama to me is 2 things:

1)  Its easy to open 4 accounts in 3 days

2)  To wrongly claim to be a guy riding a ducatti, that person denying it, its odd this person didn't apologize to the ducati rider.  To me that would mean he is the ducati rider, and last I checked that guy is still active.

Its odd that I was on a website earlier looking at salt water fishing lures, and that site at the bottom told me my IP address.  How is that technology not being used here?

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:43 AM

I think it's been suggested before. No credit card... No account.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:51 AM

Kaslo:

I think it's been suggested before. No credit card... No account.

It has Kaslo...   But with a slight difference.

Let anyone open as many accounts as they want for free...  free play, pro shop if wanted, all courses, all CTTH...

But as soon as you want to play for credits (or other prizes) you have to register ONE account with a credit card.... one account per player playing for prizes.

Simple and elegant....

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 11:02 AM

neildiamond11790:
    This guy has at least 5 accounts that I am aware of.

Its so blatantly obvious that this is the same user with 5+ accounts I want to vomit. I had the ducati rider post a comment on my profile.. Still there for all to read. So I made a simple friendly reply to it. Only to responded to by sorryeveryone. This after screaming at the top of my lungs on my blog. That this player needed to be stopped. This person has used multiple accounts to threaten and harass other players. In order for this post not to be moderated and this thread locked . I will not mention any of the other player accounts, but all links can be traced through walls belonging to me and the other players mentioned in the apology posting. The saddest part of this whole drama is that all of these accounts are somewhat still active and viewable. A crime all in its self. P.S. I have forwarded the trail of cookie crumbs to wgt and I hope it is as obvious to them as it should be..

Thanks,

CC...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 11:04 AM

The apologizer and the lunatic have already been reported days ago for abuse and multiple accounts.

RSS