Forums

Help › Forums

All too Hell

Sat, Aug 21 2010 9:17 AM (3 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 4:22 AM

Been playing now for a few months and improving gradually but last week has been a nightmare .Can you lose your form just like in the real game .My putting has went sideways, my irons backwards and i have visited places on this golf game christopher columbus would have been proud too .Now i know how tiger feels .

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 4:47 AM

Welcome to WGT  Craig. Imho you will have good days and bad weeks. Enjoy the good days and try to improve on the bad weeks.

J

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 8:23 AM

craigswan:
    Can you lose your form just like in the real game .My putting has went sideways, my irons backwards and i have visited places on this golf game christopher columbus would have been proud too .Now i know how tiger feels .

ABSOLUTELY.  I did the same thing last week. Missing very easy putts and hitting bad shots.  Consistently shooting 4 strokes over my average.  This lasted for a few days then BAM.....broke out of it with a bang and tied my career best round of 18.  Followed that up with another day of shooting 1-2 strokes over average.  Now getting close to my normal game.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 9:17 AM

craigswan:
    Can you lose your form just like in the real game
    Absolutely.

It'll pass, just play to have fun.

RSS