Forums

Help › Forums

multiple accounts not monitored

Wed, Aug 18 2010 5:57 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kelrob
    92 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 3:24 PM

Intent to encourage?????????? Hell,,thought we was trying to DIScourage it???

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 3:31 PM

Was referring specifically to "try having 2 open at once and see what happens.. report back"

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 4:19 PM

Its actually fairly easy to track multiple accounts..Ill not say how as that would be tipping off the others that want multiple accounts.

Reality though folks and I hope I am wrong, If the user is buying clubs on each of there multiple, accounts and if WGT is in money trouble, why would they want to shut them down and lose revenue?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 4:24 PM

Rob, I believe Sky was referring to the OP.

Your right Snaike, I temporarily lost my mind. lol!

I realize WGT is not, and should not share their cheating detecting software details in an open forum. It's disturbing to hear this kind of news.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 4:30 PM

danohi50:
    Reality though folks and I hope I am wrong, If the user is buying clubs on each of there multiple, accounts and if WGT is in money trouble, why would they want to shut them down and lose revenue?

Thank you for not sharing how to detect multiple accounts Dan, but WGT isn't hurting for money in no way shape or form. To suggest something like that is ridiculous. WGT is a reputable company IMO, and does not tolerate such lascivious behavior along with cheating and sandbagging.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 5:57 PM

Richard4168:

danohi50:

Thank you for not sharing how to detect multiple accounts Dan, but WGT isn't hurting for money in no way shape or form. To suggest something like that is ridiculous. WGT is a reputable company IMO, and does not tolerate such lascivious behavior along with cheating and sandbagging.

Richard, I may have been out of line here but, is it really that far fetched.

I wont say anymore at this point. I have had lots of business dealing with internet start up companies..Im just sayin. I wont say no more.

• PAGES
RSS