• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:27 PM

Hello Sky, welcome.

A Martin and Lewis fan eh?

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:37 PM

Welcome and have fun. Maybe one of your first duties can be is to actually keep the "Upcoming Products Release" sting current and up to date. :) Last updated some time in June.

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:57 PM

hello Sky and welcome to the darkside. :) 

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 6:20 PM

Welcome aboard Sky, While I cannot speak for others I am glad that there are many on here that do offer a great degree of help and for those who answered all my questions over the past year, thank you! Your help was always appreciated!

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 6:51 PM

Thanks all, I appreciate the welcome!

andyson:

Hello Sky, welcome.

A Martin and Lewis fan eh?

Sure, isn't everyone?

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:09 PM

Welcome!  You will most certainly experience both ends of the spectrum here, hopefully more of the better than the ugly!  But something tells me you can handle the ugly....

Lee

• marke1
    10 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:18 PM

Hello and Welcome Sky!

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:34 PM
    Welcome, look forward to having some of my posts modified and or deleted by you. ps. I am not really neil diamond
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 9:19 PM

welcome WGTSky,

Thanks for the intro and the kind words about your experiences thus far with the posts you have read. No doubt it was an eye-opening experience.

Niv has been a champion in keeping everyone in line, and hopefully you are able to follow in those footsteps. I am unsure if you are a previous player, or completely new the the WGT venue, but hope the ladder is the case. It would be very nice to know that we now have someone in place that has no history whats-so-ever with any other players, and can fairly and objectively apply the forum's tos. I am absolutely not saying that Niv did NOT do this properly, it would just be a welcomed and fresh/new perspective to have someone from the outside with no previous ties. 

Good luck in your new venture!

• gladsome
    446 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 9:25 PM

Hi Sky, good luck!

RSS