Forums

Help › Forums

Hi everyone!

Fri, Aug 27 2010 2:24 PM (41 replies)
  • WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 3:54 PM

I am excited to be posting here to let you know that I’ve started work with WGT as a new community manager.

Among other things, the ramping up experience has (of course) included devouring your forum posts and learning more about you guys. I have to say that what strikes me in reading these forums is the great degree of kindness and help being offered to your fellow golfers, especially those just starting their new careers as WGT players.

It’s clear that your efforts here represent an inspirational degree of community building and I’ll be striving, as your advocate, to best help you continue to develop this valuable and broadly inclusive environment. Please do feel free to contact me at Members@worldgolftour.com (include WGTsky somewhere in the subject line) or by sending me a direct message via the forums, if there is anything I can do for you.

I also want to mention that in the process of learning the ropes, it has been a great pleasure working with WGTalex and WGTniv who, as you know, are legendary. I can only hope to one day live up to the very high standard they have set.

All the best,

WGTsky

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 4:03 PM

Welcome WGTSky...  Let me introduce myself...

I am the problem child that Alex and Niv warned you about.

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 4:08 PM

Hello Sky,,I'm the crap stirrer,,

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 4:49 PM

Thanks Snaike, hi kelrob! 

I know that we've announced plans for new tiers...But I don't see anything about the two you mention.  Does "problem child" come after Legend?

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 4:56 PM

Welcome aboard.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:03 PM

Well, greetings WGTsky, glad to have you aboard, and welcome. I'm your friendly neighborhood steward for the new members, so to speak. I, along with other members enjoy seeing the new members get off in the right direction in a game we all love, and enjoy equally. I was helped by some very cordial members when I was new, so I thought I would carry on the tradition.

It's good to know we have a WGT staff member to turn to when a question may arise. Now are you just a moderator, or can we count on you to also share some of WGT's insights, and products that may be coming down the pike?  lol!  j/k

I look forward to your forum presence WGTsky.  : )

P.S. Most forum active members do not tolerate cheaters, quitters, and sandbaggers, don't be surprised if you see some heated threads.

Just sayin'

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:04 PM

Hi Sky,

You either want to be nice or you are too naive. Either way, after reading some of the posts here and dealing with the folks, both will change:)

Cheers!

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:19 PM

Hello sky,

Good Luck on your new adventure.

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:20 PM

Welcome Sky.

@ iconian - LOL, bang on mate.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 5:25 PM

Hey there WGTsky, welcome to the WGT community. 

RSS