Help › Forums

Contacting wgt

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:42 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kelrob
    92 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:49 AM

How does a person go about contacting wgt to report a player with multiple accounts,,can prove it by this persons own statement in forums,,just wanted to see if wgt would like to know about this and this person is raping people in match play and ready go's.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:52 AM

kelrob:

How does a person go about contacting wgt to report a player with multiple accounts,,can prove it by this persons own statement in forums,,just wanted to see if wgt would like to know about this and this person is raping people in match play and ready go's.

members@worldgolftour.com

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:54 AM

Yes, they sure would Kelrob. Contact WGT at members@worldgolftour.com. Hopefully you have screen-shot to bust this guy.

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:08 AM

Dont have a screen shot of it,,but know the threads and stuff,,might go and save the screen shots of it,,and he even tells us who he is,

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:16 AM

ok,,dumb question,,how do i save the screen shot in forums,,without saving the hole page?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:17 AM

That's fantastic. If he's a pro, he's going to find out what the Master tier is all about. That's how WGT is punishing these scum-bags.  : )

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:18 AM

Do you have a windows snipping tool kelrob? click start > all programs and you'll see it if you have it. Oh, you know how to save a screen shot. Click the film strip, insert the code from tinypic.com and change the width to 450, then click post.

• kelrob
    92 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:25 AM

no,,i dont see it richard,,but the post is in a forum that me and u was talking in,,maybe u could do it and send it to me,,check the reply's in the forum,,worst sandbagger ever,,and i'll drop u some hints here,,lol,,think of where the dodgers use to play in the spring,,and check the name he signs off with,,then think of cows in shoes,,lol,,if ya get it,,add me as friend,,and i'll drop u a line with an e-mail addy to send it to

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:14 AM

Kelrob... look at this thread

It goes through the steps of posting a scorecard... but you could easily adapt it to a screenshot of a forum post.

Good luck.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:24 AM

Richard, just go check out the community tourney forum and look for snaikes last post, its a beauty.  And its one of everyones favorite friends.  I am also sending the screen shot to wgt, the more the merry.

• PAGES
RSS