Forums

Help › Forums

Thanks for the great run! =)

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:45 AM (26 replies)
  • SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:11 AM

Niv.    Good Luck my man,  and thanks for staying on top of all our issues and request.  We wish you  good life and luck i n your journey.    

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:26 AM

Will be sad to see you go Niv ,  thx for all the help and concise explenations you have provided,  will be missed for sure!

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:37 AM

Congrats Niv, and best of luck in your new position.  Thanks for everything you have done for the WGT community!

Warren

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:52 AM

Niv,

well done Ninja'ing the new job ;) !!

Good luck to you in your endeavor, and I hope you are able to share more details with us later as to what your new duties are. Hopefully this is a new cheat detection czar position, as it is surely needed around here all of the sudden!

Thanks for your fair and honest moderation, it has been appreciated!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:59 AM

Good on ya, mate!

Congrats and well done.... thanks for all you've done and will do.

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 10:02 AM

Congrats NIV.  This is a real win / win situation as you get a better position within the company and we get your continued support for us.  Hope the new moderator is half as good as you and hope that you check in with us from time to time.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 10:44 AM

I never got to play you as you became a moderator shortly after I joined. But I learned much from you by reading you great putting tips and by reading your posts. Congrats on the new job. I hope you have much success and i know you will do your best to make this game better.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 11:17 AM

Onwards and upwards, all the best in your new job

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 3:43 PM
    Kudos to Calvin...I mean nivlac...you have done a wonderful job!
  • KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 5:25 PM

Thanks for all of your help Niv      now maybe you can get some sleep    :   )

RSS