Help › Forums

Thanks for the great run! =)

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:45 AM (26 replies)
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 11:35 PM

Hey everybody,

As some of you may have noticed I haven't been around very much in the last few days and I just wanted to give everyone a heads up as to why that is so.  Last Sunday was officially my last day as your friendly forum moderator because I'm very excited to say that I have accepted a new position within the company!   My new responsibilities started immediately and they require me to be more behind the scenes, so the bad news is that you won't see me around on the forum anymore. =(

But, as most of you have already noticed WGTalex is back in the neighborhood and she'll be handling the forum day-to-day once more.  You'll also be meeting a brand new community member in a few days whom I'm personally very excited to welcome to the WGT team.  Please be sure to direct your requests and questions to Alex and the new team member from this point forward as I will no longer be signing into this profile after today.

On a more personal note, I want to say that it was a tough decision for me to make this move. I have thoroughly enjoyed the chance to work for and among this wonderful group of players here on WGT, but in the end it was too tough to pass up a chance to really get into the inner workings of the game.  I'd like to thank the community for putting up with me and for the respect that you have shown me over the last 8 months. You guys really are a great group of folks. I've played with you as player, I've worked for you as your moderator and now I'm proud to have the opportunity to help make sure this game continues to improve like never before.  There really are some exciting things in store for WGT and I can't wait to help bring them to you!

Keep 'em in the fairway, enjoy the game and thanks for the great run!  =)

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 11:49 PM

Cool beans, Niv!

Thanks for your dedication and Good Luck with your new move.

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 12:04 AM

Congrats niv! You've been a knowledgable, even-handed moderator, and you will be missed around here. All the best to you in your new position!

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 12:10 AM

Congrats Niv & thanks for your patience and perseverance throughout your tenor as 'gendarme' de forums.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 12:29 AM

Congratulations NIV. I'll miss you. You deserve not just the promotion, but all the fruits this life has to offer. Good luck in your new position.

• pauls
    1,146 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 12:31 AM

enjoy your new position niv, thanks for all you have done mate

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 4:10 AM

congrats and good luck

can i have your stuff??

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 6:08 AM

Good for you Niv, not so good for us, on the surface. You were a good resource for answering technical questions revolving around the actual play and sometimes the inner workings of the game. 

I personally thank you for what you have done for my game. Knock 'em dead!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 6:32 AM

WGTniv, congratulations my friend. This is the move we as members needed to see you make. WGT will be served well having one of our own at the helm. Your knowledge of the game will truly better serve the members from your new position as well.

Thanks for all the good times, and not so good times, but it was fun nonetheless and is my pleasure to have met you through this medium.

Take good care WGTniv, you'll be missed.  : )

Richard4168

• saladx
    39 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 7:42 AM

congrats nivi

RSS