Forums

Help › Forums

MPC not connection players

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 2 2010 12:15 PM (8 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 2:07 PM

I've been trying to hook up with anyone in a Multi Player Challenge match all afternoon and can not get a game.   I put challenge .. any course, any 9/18, any level, any any .. etc.   Couldn't hook up.   Got 3 of my buddies to do it at the same time ... nothing is matching up.   Was wondering if anyone else can get a game ?   Or if there is a bug.

Thanks,

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 2:18 PM

Not sure Lou.  I just tried it myself and found a couple matches within a minute or two, so it appears to be working.  I'll put in a word to have them look at it just in case.

• restorethis
    151 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 2:55 PM

Multi Player has been acting weird for me also. Last couple of days it takes about 15 minutes to even find a match in ranked stroke play. It's like there is nobody  playing .

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2010 8:44 PM

Same here.... Been searching about all night and no dice.... maybe i smell funny?

• igiveup
    110 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 12:30 AM

lol... maybe not Rob,, being in Australia ( +10 hrs on GMT)  it has been hard to find a multi[player game, not sure if fewer people are playing.  But it has all occurred since the last upddate. 

Rob, you really don't smell that bad.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 5:54 AM

I think a factor here is definitely that people simply cannot FIND IT since the reformatting of the Game Portal screens.

I was able to find some games on Sunday - the day that lvietri reported this....but there were often long periods where it could not find anyone - again - I attribute some of this to there simply being less players FINDING it.  Even so it is interesting that at LV reported syncing up with several others at once and the Game was not able to link them.

This morning, the only player it has seemed to link me with is Puffton.  No thank you.  I've been "Searching a new Game" OR kicking him out when his happy a** appears as the challenger.  I will wipe the floor with him one day, but right now, just not in the mood.  (Same as I did with that other one - documented in these forums on Friday 7/30).

Best Regards, AtlantaCoaster

• fluffton
    87 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 10:31 AM

AtlantaCoaster:

I think a factor here is definitely that people simply cannot FIND IT since the reformatting of the Game Portal screens.

I was able to find some games on Sunday - the day that lvietri reported this....but there were often long periods where it could not find anyone - again - I attribute some of this to there simply being less players FINDING it.  Even so it is interesting that at LV reported syncing up with several others at once and the Game was not able to link them.

This morning, the only player it has seemed to link me with is Puffton.  No thank you.  I've been "Searching a new Game" OR kicking him out when his happy a** appears as the challenger.  I will wipe the floor with him one day, but right now, just not in the mood.  (Same as I did with that other one - documented in these forums on Friday 7/30).

Best Regards, AtlantaCoaster

Same here today i was looking for a brave man to take me on, only one on line he ran a MILE what was his name? atlantic something no its gone anyway he was a COWARD HE RAN SCARED LOL anyway i got a challenge 30 mins later but it seems harder to find a player since the new update.p-s i`m glad i didn`t play him cause i`d be on the forums a headline like i want me credits back ! p-s calling a happily married man PUFFTON is a breach of terms & conditions hope niv does something!!!

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 11:42 AM

Sorry, Cupcake.  I fail to tremble with terror.

• fluffton
    87 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 12:15 PM

AtlantaCoaster:

Sorry, Cupcake.  I fail to tremble with terror.

Thats ok sweety congrats on your  first ace i`ve only had 6 i repeat 6 yes thats SIX (three were on mp so not on stats) i just checked your mp stats not bad i notice you like playing amateurs oh well we all want easy meat i can see why you ran from me get some practise in then maybe you will get brave one day and have a good  education from me on the golf course good day.

RSS