Forums

Help › Forums

Swing Meter Feedback

Wed, Jan 7 2015 9:24 PM (76 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 2:31 PM

How about adding a feature that lets you step back from the ball and swing? Doesn't get any more real than that. Very unusual to see someone step right up and swing away. There's always 2-3 pre-swings.  :-)

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 2:47 PM

It would be nice if you could drag and drop it to what position you want.just thoughts.......

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:03 PM

l like to Have  True Swing and just have a Meter for Putting

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:07 PM

Vertical meter slow and smooth as a baby's butt. I hate it tho. Turn it on its side and call that "original" please!!!! Or apply the code for the vertical meter to the "original"- smooth meter we have been crying out for for years!

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:31 PM

I have tried the 3click-meter..omg 2 more clicks to hit bad, more ways to make a "meterd" shot, power, fail when meter goes stutt-mode, well ding, is gone when 2. click makes meter chag e from stutt to strophiclightning-speed, outcome some rough or worse. It what i experienced trying the 3click, well the cvertical, i wont try it, flip monitor, looks weird when i change to forum and make a feedback. If the meter is way more smooth in vertical, why havent you done that long ago on the horizontal?? Could have saved you from many bad topics on just a crappy meter!

Egon

Sry my english aint perfect.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:33 PM

MBaggese:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Original Text - Thank you all for the feedback on this, but it won't be going away anytime soon.  I know some of the testers here were using it as a free shot pal.

I like it as well...as I don't like all the lower lines/etc on the shot pal.

*Edit:

Tried the vertical meter, smooth and slower than original...turn that puppy sideways for me please:)

Not a fan of the 3 click...but I can see new players may like it.

Guess I'm blind, but looked in options for how to try out the vertical meter and found nothing. How do you change the meters? I assume you can switch back and forth.

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:35 PM

cack

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:44 PM

thestevster:
    cack

lol....

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:47 PM

i did try the new meter stuff nice idea and all..

the 3 click meter, well i agree its just double the trouble on a possible meterd moment :(

the  vertical meter, just feels all wrong for me like playing pool with the other hand :(

original meter still the way for me :)

:)

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jun 27 2013 3:47 PM

TracyMax:

MBaggese:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Original Text - Thank you all for the feedback on this, but it won't be going away anytime soon.  I know some of the testers here were using it as a free shot pal.

I like it as well...as I don't like all the lower lines/etc on the shot pal.

*Edit:

Tried the vertical meter, smooth and slower than original...turn that puppy sideways for me please:)

Not a fan of the 3 click...but I can see new players may like it.

Guess I'm blind, but looked in options for how to try out the vertical meter and found nothing. How do you change the meters? I assume you can switch back and forth.

You can change the meters by going into the game play window and clicking on change equipment.  Once there you will see meters on the bottom next to drivers.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS