Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2017 2:59 PM

The video box crash conundrum --- Makes a common feller wonder who is trying to keep this informationables from others....

Heres a direct link to video above:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asKhnM1bRbo

Be safe -- Have fun -- Get er done
    Sincerelies, My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2017 3:01 PM

Here what be another "WaterWalker" video from St. Andrews:

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2017 9:11 PM

'Cypriot tradition holds that a ship which was transporting Saint Andrew went off course and ran aground. Upon coming ashore, Andrew struck the rocks with his staff at which point a spring of healing waters gushed forth..'

Coincidence and whatnots !

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Jun 8 2017 8:59 PM

His name is Yancy...

The subject of WaterWalkers and whatnots surfaces again. Along with St Andrew and his staff, sightings reported at Merion..

and of course Confessional..

Reports are reaching my shell likes of a hybrid gardenspot amphibious wotsit being in the early stages of development. Could possibly provide an answer to this conundrum.

Certainly needs investigating and the like, I think.

Stay safe my friend, happy hitting and warm, dry socks

Cheers!

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jun 8 2017 11:59 PM

pmm711:
    You can hear the initial voice over is done by an alien as the voice is so robotic.  It seems they're getting poised to take over the golfing world.
    - Paul

Paul, -- The quote from above sums up your most excellent discoverables of the aliengolf.com website (found maybe 4 pages back here) --- I am currently in immersion mode re. the alien golf club/wedge and cannot talk about it at the moment. However, soon they will know what we know and then when they know this, we will also know and then its full on whatnots, yet we will be ready teddy.
    "We Got This"

Stay Safe, I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 12:04 AM

whooshdangit:

Reports are reaching my shell likes of a hybrid gardenspot amphibious wotsit being in the early stages of development. Could possibly provide an answer to this conundrum.

The WaterWalkers

This is huge. Ginormous if you will. Currently, I am working via USBdongle with our new intern Ryan to get this (top-secret plz dont talk on the wgt about this) mission underway. Our people like the theorums you have proferred and we will be in touch with your people asap.

Stay With Me Now - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 12:04 AM

whooshdangit:

The WaterWalkers

This is huge. Ginormous if you will. Currently, I am working via USBdongle with our new intern Ryan to get this (top-secret plz dont talk on the wgt about this) mission underway. Our people like the theorums you have proferred and we will be in touch with your people asap.

Stay With Me Now - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jun 9 2017 3:58 AM

That's not the one Andy ( Alcaucin ) dove onto is it ?

Doc :)

• Melonhead66630
    102 Posts
    Sat, Jun 10 2017 10:09 AM

There has to be some alien involvement here.

I'm thinking a magnetic field of some kind for sure.  Watching the end of the replay closely you can actually see the ball start to drop.

And then........................NOT!

I did wait a bit longer than 10 seconds, but in never did drop, well on it's own anyway.

Maybe I should see if it's even possible to miss it.

replay.aspx?ID=8ed912fc 7d6b 42b2 83fb a78e011934cb

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jun 11 2017 12:15 AM

Seems to this common man that the paranormal activity is on the rise - bigtime - with all these unusuables happening right now all up here on this WGT.

Many have stepped up and shared their experiences with things that are of the unexplainables. Trending WGT paranormals right now are:

WaterWalkers, Aliens, Magneticisicsms, Magnets, Cross-Platform WGT Game-Play, Aliens & Golf Clubs, Multiple Inter-Dimensional Portals -- Plus More Ima Sures

Little on the edge right now people, but oks so stay with me now people -- Working daily on keeping my paranormal panic issues on the check, as this is my life's work....Saving OUR golf courses from the Alien incursion that we all know is going on right now and whatnot.

Some intriguable posts and some videos are in the processibles phase right now.
    Will post -- But as always, keep this private please. Dont tell Icon - Just Sayin'

Return soon with some insights on all of the above and prolly mores.
    Random Question: Anyone Recognize This Image?
    THX -- I am Yancy

RSS