Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 12:01 PM

Thanks for that live web cam Yancy, just been watching two die hards walking up fairway in the rain. Saved to my favouritables and look forward to seeing THEM.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 10:08 PM

Yep, thanks Yancy. Like Bubbs allready does I will do the observation and whatnots from my place in Europe too. The East Frisian Chambers Observation Station (EFCOS) will do it`s work while it`s night in America, so you can sleep well and save and whatevers. Cheers, Friedel (founder and president of the EFCOS).

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2015 7:18 AM

'nother pyramid sightin', St. A's this time. These could be ships they're usin' in their colonization an' whatnot.

photo c877e7f5-9273-49ec-8dae-6e423bb145fd_zpszvkovpmg.jpg

Doc :)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2015 1:14 PM

From The Bay webcam i took control with allowance from officialdum and circulated clockwise 3 or 4 clicks and stumbleated upon this...........what can create such a footprint i ask.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 12:41 AM

bubbsboy:
    From The Bay webcam i took control with allowance from officialdum and circulated clockwise 3 or 4 clicks and stumbleated upon this...........what can create such a footprint i ask.

How many toes you be seeings in this? I count 5, but that's with the biggest toe being #2 inwards, could be aquatic Squatches.....

Myself, I visit the webcam at chambers bay site almost every night, I try not to but there is some cereal activity going on there after the sun sets....

I got the re-occurring nightmares and the night tremors goins. Just go to ride em outs.
    --- I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 12:46 AM

ostfriedel:
    Like Bubbs allready does I will do the observation and whatnots from my place in Europe too. The East Frisian Chambers Observation Station (EFCOS) will do it`s work while it`s night in America, so you can sleep well and save and whatevers

This is news I can use ostfriedel! I (this is Yancy) have been visiting the live webcam every night and now I am hit with nightmares and tremors and general alien anxiety disorder. Now that we got the EFCOS & the USCBOS up and going, I am gonna try to stay away from the live webcam, starting tomorrow night and such.

THX OST & BUBBS
    ---- I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2015 1:52 PM

Let's Play -- Pebble Beach -- WGT Golf -- Hosted by Yancy

Pebble Beach is live all up on the WGT.com! Some fellers show Yancy a "backdoor" linker to the front nine and he mulls over deciding if he is truly ready to handle what is well known as the "paranormal playground" of US golf courses. The scenery of beautiful Pebble Beach sedates his anxiety, and Yancy heads all up to the first tee and......

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2015 3:29 PM

If you're ready to talk about it, after that scan on the 1st tee, are you OK?

And did you also notice....

Are they coming or going?  Be careful out there on PB my friend!

Andy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2015 11:16 PM

andyson:

If you're ready to talk about it, after that scan on the 1st tee, are you OK?

And did you also notice....

Are they coming or going?

Thanks for the walkie-check Andy -- gonna answer "mostly" on that first one.

Now I did not see those grey spacecrafts up north in the cloud arenas. Again, for a few minutes I was focusing on ghosts, spirits, & the ghost tree stories. Learning to realization that it is about the Aliens, it always was, & always will be until their is a victor. I (this is Yancy) believe they re and or have been both coming and going and then flipping the model so the going is now the coming.

Check.
    -- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2015 12:06 AM

So I'm up late -- checking on this and that, and the Chambers Bay Live Webcam light comes on in my head and lookie here -- I was ables to grab both of the lights (left and right sides of pic) in this, and live you see them communicating via symbols of light. I'm going in on web capture see if I can get yous a documentable.  --- Yancy

RSS