Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 3:38 PM

Mushy01:
    official de-coder

Dont tell any one this !!   If you Center click with your mouse and drag to the left a window will open , In that window find the Scramble Mode box , Left click on that , Then click on DialupAOL2.5 . 

Please keep this to your self Mushy01 .

OPY

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2013 5:31 PM

WOW a whole new strange world opened up for me there ...... Sorry , can't talk about it

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 10:27 AM

Mushy01:
    Sorry , can't talk about it

I understand your situationable - talk about it when youre ready - thas all a common feller like you can do Mushy01!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 2:05 PM

YancyCan:
    field device.

Team Yancy . The 2 channel tracking mode worked somewhat . The feedback recived here at the Lab/Cell was all catiwampus , After looking at the Vid of MedFord Mel and doing some Euclid type math , I think I know what the problem is ,,

# 1 Please check the Power units in the  BWD ( Beta Wave Detector ) , You might have them in backwards ,, If this is the Problem the BWD might  Emit a type of shock to any one within 20ft infront of the BWD and make all the dog,s in the nieborhood bark and howl .

OR # 2  ,,  The BWD trigered something In MedFord Mel , IE he might be a ShapeShifter sent from the MotherShip to keep track of you .

OPY

Side note to MedFord Mel . Nothing personal with the ShapeShifter comment Sir ,, Just need to cover all the options so I can remove that equazion from factor,s on the Smart board .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 4:29 PM

OPY

We dongled your device in time for today's alien incursion up on Yanyland!
    However, when Robot Spider went down I had to assume the fetal position to save my rear arenas and the Aliens now have it. Im sorry bud -- it played a vital role in the fendin them off today, and for that Im very humbled. Im sorry but Im not ready to talk about it anymore (when I am ready lets talk about it oks?)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2013 4:32 PM

Much thank to the WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club new member "Excardvo" for sharing this photo and intriguable backstory! We got it sorted out in our bunker. New members always welcome in the WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club and such!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2013 5:58 AM

Wow ! Nice work on decipherin' Exvcardo's Iphone Cracker Ghost  ( must be the Southern version ) Mr Ambassador , but, more importantly Yancyland under attack ? I'd send reinforcements ( if I knew where to send 'em ) but, I'm all up on Atunyote ( 'bout sixty clicks from my home base) makin' sure that area's alien colonization don't interfere with the Notah Begay golf challenge this weekend. It's my understandin' this event will be televised on the golf channel's "Morning Drive" or some such, so I'm doin' my best to secure the area. Looks like you successfully held 'em off ( condolences to Robot Spider's next of kin ). If'n they attack again, maybe agent Mel can stay with you, now.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2013 9:04 AM

Thanks for bringin the clartity to the situationables Dr.
    Your 22 years of higher education and whatnots helps me grasp thangs better and whatnot. Sincerely -  I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Aug 27 2013 5:07 PM

YancyCan:
    your device in time  alien incursion  Yanyland!
     Robot Spider  down  assume position

save  

Aliens now have it.

Im sorry bud --   vital role

......... DialupAol2.5  ...........

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2013 9:14 AM

Hello fellow paranormal WGT hunters,

Woke to find that the ZOOM feature is back on!

Headed back up to Bethpage - Gonna flush out that Squatch!

Best, I am Yancy

RSS