Forums

Help › Forums

error

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:54 PM (7 replies)
  • hitman12345
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 11:22 AM

Any1 know y i keep getting  an error 3001 or 30001 (not sure which),game keeps freezing and have to wait about a minute the it loads,,buts i keeps happening    thanks

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:12 PM

Hi hitman,

I'm not familiar with that error code.  What is the error message that comes after the code?

• hitman12345
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 5:50 AM

Thanks for reply and dont get first error anymore but instead i keep getting this one

timed out waiting for asset to load: courses/BethpageBlack/BPB_H01/Photos/JPGs/BPB_H01_080929_MG_2402.jpg
    Retry load?                   it happens to many times there is no point playing anymore.  thanks

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 2:53 PM

Thanks for getting back to me.  You'll need to clear your flash and browser caches in order to take care of that problem.  Files from the game are stored in your caches so they can be accessed directly instead of being downloaded each and every time they are needed.  Sometimes the files stored on your PC can become corrupt or out of date so occasionally it is necessary to clear out your caches.  We recommend you do this after each product update so you're always playing with the most current versions.

Please do the following:

• Clear your Browser cache: Click here for instructions.
    • Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

When you clear your caches it also resets your game options.  Before you tee off for your next round be sure to reset any preferences you have for graphics quality, flagstick animations or reflections.

Also, some Firefox users have reported seeing a similar error due to an add-on called "AdBlock".  If you have that add-on enabled, please disable it.

• hitman12345
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 10:12 AM

Thanks for your reply WGTniv and have done what you have said but im still getting the same error,,is there any thing else i could try .      thanks

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 12:45 PM

Did you check to see if you are running "adblock" or any similar blocking program in your add-ons?

• hitman12345
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:08 PM

Thanks again WGTniv ,,but  i have no adblock or anything like that,,and such a good game and cant play it   :-(              ah well

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:54 PM

Try switching browsers.  That will help us to see if the problem is browser specific or not.

RSS