Forums

Help › Forums

Members could not access CC tournaments.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 25 2010 9:50 AM (4 replies)
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 4:58 PM

None of my members could play any of the tournaments that I set up through the club house or the game client. I had tp see up a special like in my forum for them. I was lucky enough to have entered all the tournaments so I had all the lins to the page for them.

Canadian Masters C.C.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 9:31 PM

Hi tcg,

Please send a country club invite to this account so I can take a look at your club from the inside.  We know that folks are having some troubles entering tournaments through the clubhouse, but so far no one else has reported problems entering or playing via the game client.  Were the tournaments listed in the game client with no play now button?

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 7:12 AM

The invite was sent July 25, 2010

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:29 PM

Thanks, though I'm not sure what to tell you.  As you can see by the pictures below, I had no trouble entering your tournaments via the game client.  If your members are having trouble entering via the game client the only thing I might recommend is the basic browser/flash cache clear, but it was not necessary for me to do that to enter your tourneys.  I did have an issue in the clubhouse, but we already know about that.  Have your members use this method to enter tourneys and they should be fine.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 9:50 AM

Yes that is the way I told them to enter all the tournaments because of the Club House problem I don't know what to say either as I can and did them all that way myself.

Thank you 

RSS