Forums

Help › Forums

two games at once

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 24 2010 8:20 PM (5 replies)
  • rockinroland
    214 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 4:30 PM

at this very moment I have two game client windows open I played a country club ctth and a 9 hole at KI at the same time. heres what happened, I had finished a game and closed the game client window. on the main page in the window where it says play now ,it showed me still in the game. so I clicked on return to game. that took me to main menu for setting up games in the game client window, went back to main page, it still show me in a game so I click on return to game again and another game menu opened up I was then able to play 2 games at once I know this is not normal so I thought I would let you know. cant say I wont being playing two games at the same time its too much fun . maybe wgt should allow this I dont know  gonna have double the fun for as long as I can. sure hope I dont get in too much trouble lol 

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 4:46 PM

Thanks for the report, Roland.  We'll look into this.  We do not intend for players to be able to open two game client windows simultaneously and be logged in on both.

• rockinroland
    214 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 5:25 PM

just finished the single play 9 hole tournament completed 1 gamebut  when I try to putt out on the second game get an error #1002. I will say this, the meter is really wacked  so I will be not playing 2 at once lost a sleeve of balls and my average really took a hit because of it. I will be withdrawing from the second game just wanted to show you it was really happening

• rockinroland
    214 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 12:56 PM

sorry niv I gave you the wrong info. I DID NOT close the game client window after finishing a game. the scorecard is showing on the first window.  clicked on "return to game " in the main page and a new game client window opened . I just did this again now have two game windows open

• rockinroland
    214 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 4:10 PM

I can open a second game window as long as the scorecard is showing in the first jus click  play now and it opens hope this will help

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 8:20 PM

shhhhhhhhhh,

just kidding. Who would want two games open. That's a whole lot of lag!!! lol.

Although getting better!

Sounds fun though.2 games at once. Would like to try it once before they change it to be honest!! But I guess thats the wrong thing to do, so i'll stick with one. haha

Would be fun, playing on a north and south course. and traveling from tee one green of the north to tee one tee box of the south. I'd need a cart. No walking that one. Or i could try to pull cart thing!!! 

good to know thought that someone would report this to WGT. thanks for that, seriously, one round per person at a time please!!!        hehe, can you imagine.. someone playing ten rounds at a time, on here, wow, their game per day would be nutty!!!   

But anyways! Good Luck out there everyone out there.  My game is steppin up lately on here. Im starting to figure precise yardages now, starting to feel nice, and am confident going out now on here shooting even par or better. For the people struggling out there, just take your time and every time you go out try diiferent yardages, give or take 5 or so. Starting to really love this game, i am, despite not having lie of land and such, but it will be there, sooner than later.

Tks all for my ramblings of drew / drews thoughts of the min

DREW

RSS