Forums

Help › Forums

fantasy football (soccer) new season

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:23 PM (1 replies)
  • griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 11:32 AM

Its not to long now before the new English premier League season starts(14th Aug)

On or around 1st August "canyoukickit.com"  a small but brilliant Fantasy football internet company, opens its doors for registration. The idea of this post is to encourage fans of the EPL to try their hand at managing a football team on the internet.

Im going to start a private league where only players from this site will be allowed to join. i hope to call it ' WGT football fans" but if i can't use WGT in its name i'll call it  "golf fans" or what ever!.... the names not important.

For those of you who have already played any type of EPL FF, you'll agree with me when i say its one of the most exciting, frustrating and addictive hobbies out there.

For those newbies please allow me to give you a small taste of what FF is all about.

I am not endorsing Canyoukickit.com, i am merely pointing WGT members to it , so we can have a private league of our own. There are lots of FF sites and there all great sites, but after a few years of playing FF i found CYKI was one of the better ones. Here's some of the reasons why i picked this site, its small, with only about 23.000 members, its easy to navigate, its FREE, its rules make sense and it has weekly, monthly and end of season cash prizes.

So anyone interested  in joining a WGT members only FF league please contact me, either by a friends invite on this site or find me on CYKI under the name "nottyme.

If you have any questions please send a PM or use this post .

cheers Griff

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:23 PM

Any Brits out there interested, if your not sure go check the site out ..canyoukickit.com

RSS