Forums

Help › Forums

I know the staff are out there monitoring so

Tue, Jul 13 2010 2:11 PM (9 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 12:20 AM

Why can i not have a scottish flag next to my name instead of united kingdom one .

This is your task for today team .

You might win a fridge magnet .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 4:49 AM

There's your bargaining chip, craig. When you get to SA have your Scottish flag ready on a poster with "WGT--I AM SCOTTISH" and get it on TV!  ;-)

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 7:22 AM

Craig, i believe i was one of the first members to respond to your fridge magnet offer the other day. At the time i did mention that i wasn't a lady, but i felt like one when i wear womens knickers. This morning after another disappointing trip the the Post Office to collect said gift, i realised i didn't really fit the criteria of the offer and after a quick look in the kitchen, i also realized i didn't have a fridge.

Craig would you please consider just sending me a magnet.

• craigswan
    31,058 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:26 PM

ok

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:30 PM

Hi Craig,

Our country listing is provided by the International Organization for Standardization.  They require that residents of constituent countries in the U.K. represent themselves as members of the U.K. 

You can, however, upload a Scottish flag as your avatar so you can display your nationalism loud and proud.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:33 PM

WGTniv:
    You can, however, upload a Scottish flag as your avatar so you can display your nationalism loud and proud.
    Great plan.

Craig, let us know if you need a bit of assistance in changing the avatar.

Peace

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:48 PM

Snaike will soon be uploading the international flag of San Francisco.

:)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:57 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Snaike will soon be uploading the international flag of San Francisco.

:)

Actually, my friend, there are two from which we can choose.  One is the 'Official Flag' of the City of San Francisco....

And the other, while not so 'official', still flies in many places over The City by the Bay:

Take your pick!

Peace. =)

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 2:01 PM

For some reason I cannot see soccer uniforms made out of the latter.  But maybe a golf shirt.  Though no private club would allow you into the grill, collar or not.  Only because of the multitude of colors, mind you.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 2:11 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Though no private club would allow you into the grill, collar or not.  Only because of the multitude of colors, mind you.
    You would be surprised... lol.. yes, you would...  

RSS