Help › Forums

dead weight - in clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 15 2010 11:30 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 4:22 PM

why cant we remove people from our  own country  club once they have joined???     Some dont play anymore.  I need to remove them so player who will participate can join.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 4:28 PM

And yes I am aware of PAYING MORE  for more room.   Not the point.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 4:38 PM

YankeeJim, Snaike and DMM would like an invitation to your country club...

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 6:30 PM

Doublemochaman:

YankeeJim, Snaike and DMM would like an invitation to your country club...

I wonder if this jack wagon even realizes how bad hes helping this place look.

O_-

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 11:52 AM

Hi Birdie,

The club owner can remove players at any time.  Just visit your Country Club's home page and click the red X next to any name in the members list to remove them.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 4:47 PM

Hi  :)

I tried but all I can remove are players who are still  "pending"

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 5:16 PM

Here's what I'm seeing in my club.  Click the pic for a larger version.  WGTniv owns the club and nivlac is the regular member.  The X listed below nivlac will get rid of him ( i have formatting issues on this page, typically the X is on the far right side).  After I click the X I'm asked to send a message to nivlac letting him know why I'm kicking him out, so it is working on this end.

If you are not seeing the red X, can you please post a screenshot showing me what you are seeing?  Or is it that you can see the red X, but clicking it is not causing the confirmation window to appear?  That would be strange because if it works to remove pending members then it should work to remove existing members as well.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 5:34 PM

all X's are there.  Its just nothing happens when I click them..  When I click the X to remove a pending player it works...

edit: I'll try again now.

edit: Same.

All that happens when I click the X is a highlight around it.

My screen looks same as yours..

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 5:38 PM

Just for the sake of trying it, if it still doesn't work can you try it with a different browser.  I just want to see if perhaps your browser of choice isn't handling the javascript properly.

*edit* Ok, I'll log that and see what we can come up with.  Seems like it's mishandling the javascript for some reason, but somehow I think you may not be the only suffering from it.  I'm curious to know if switching browsers had any effect though.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 5:42 PM

Ok i'll do that later.  For now Must Golf !

I'll post here the developments,  ty niv

• PAGES
RSS