Help › Forums

Pro tier

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 6 2009 8:19 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • deadRED
    29 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2009 6:05 AM

chuckiee, i've been a member for about a month or so and feel like i'm doing pretty well.

I think the guys that are "in a league of their own" are there because they do a few things others dont. You would have to make notes of your shots, distances, wind, lies, etc. and refer to them while you're playing. That's the only way i can figure that people can shoot those kinds of scores consistantly. A kind of cheat sheet.

I"m not saying it's wrong. I just don't think i want to go through all that. LOL

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2009 6:27 AM

Nope.  I used to do all that writing stuff down stuff, but not anymore.  There's really no need for it,  just mental notes now.

Can't wait for the Pro tier.  Hopefully it wil be difficult to get in.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2009 7:29 AM

I hope your right tibbits when I was in hack I hoped for the day when I could be a amature and played hard to get there. Now that I'am I still play hard and do my homework just like I would to try and get to a pro teir. You and alot of other players are in a league of your own and should be put in a pro teir hopefully wgt does this sooner than later. I think I said some things in this thread that I shouldnt have but they'll get over it.

chuckiee 

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2009 9:39 AM

I used to takes notes too, but the urge to keep it up waned pretty quickly.  Maybe I'll go back to taking notes once we have 10 courses, but it's pretty easy to remember what you need to do right now.

• goldenglove
    42 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2009 1:59 PM

well   WGT     when is the pro tier coming out ???     what are the numbers as of the cut off ??   between pro and ammy?   because im at 61  and i dont wanna go in the pro category yet   i wanna try and win in the ammy status right  now   like so many have for such a long time.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2009 3:06 PM

We plan to add the Pro tier in time for June tournaments.

• DRWR
    7 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 7:00 AM

fi

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 8:19 PM

Pro tier based on earnings ? So far I have about 14 bucks invested in this game. Amount earned playing tourneys ?  .012 period. Do I feel ripped off ? No.  Will I ever compete for the top spot ? I hope so. Will I be included in the pro tier with my 63.05 avg. ? Please make the cut at 63.15 ! If you don't want to pay to play then don't . This is still the best golf game online, or on console, as far as I'm concerned.  Just my opinion

Mike

• PAGES
RSS