Help › Forums

Pro tier

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 6 2009 8:19 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2009 2:07 PM

When is the pro tier coming out? I'm tired of trailing these guys who are always in the top ten.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2009 11:09 AM

Not that I don't admire their skills...I would just rather do it from afar...a far different tier =)

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 11:28 AM

wgt needs to address this soon it's unfair to put players in the amature teir and they have no hope of winning or placing in tournaments. I would guess 80% of amatures never will have a chance of winning. I play all the time and I know I will never shoot 50s and low 60s rounds and 40s and 50s in the skill challenges. I think in the pros if you don't stay in the top you end up back in qualifying rounds to get your card back unless your exempt ?

chuckiee

• tigernotasgoodme
    2 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 12:32 PM

Why did they put me in the amateur tier with a 69.02 s.a?   Shoot one good round and they toss into the fire.   What now---buy new clubs?  Play against "amateurs" with a 60 (and a few lower) sa's?  Not fair-their software engineers better get the pro-tier up soon.

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2009 1:14 PM

Don't waste your mony on the PING CLUBS but buy a tailermade driver it will help and maybe a tour starter putter. I've been in the amature teir for awhile and will never be as good as the top players but I still keep strokin hoping one day I will have a day I can birdie all the holes. GOOD LUCK your here for good I hate it as much as you do and the PING CLUBS.

chuckiee

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 6:51 PM

Lysti, I agree the pro tier needs to come soon.

With the Bethpage US OPEN event coming we all know who's going to take the prize.

Lets all keep swingng away and do the best we can.

Sooner or later the WGT staff will see that the bulk of their support comes from the folks who keep

coming back to try and try again.

I know you can do it

Keep up the good work

Mike

• HDDrivers
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2009 8:58 PM

yes they need a pro tier

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2009 10:43 PM

It's going to be a proverbial cash cow for some players oh well I'm starting to get used to it..

chuckiee 

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2009 10:28 AM

I'm not opposed to a pro tier.  I think it's a great idea for certain players to advance.

I AM however opposed to the idea of a cash cow.   I joined here to try to make a little myself and if somebody is better than I am, studies harder than I do, thinks better, and executes better than I do, then let them take the cash.  They beat me fair and square.  I have no complaints in that dept. 

Pete

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2009 11:00 AM

I don't mind getting beat and playing with better players but things need to be broke down more to make it fair for other players. I know people are hacking to stay in the hack tier and putting the best in there own teir would eliminate some of this. I'm like a timex watch take a likin and keep on tikin but get real I'll never shoot low 40s and 50s in closest to the pin compitition and shoot 9-20 under in stroke play those guys are in a leage of there own and need there own tier.

chuckiee

• PAGES
RSS