Forums

Help › Forums

Lebron-a-Bockers!

Mon, Jul 12 2010 8:37 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Longshire
    186 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 9:03 PM

My prediction from way back...2 yrs ago.. is about to come to fruition!

Knicks are #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tune in to ESPN tomorrow night and witness the beginning of a dynasty!

My avatar says its all!!!

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 9:10 PM

As I predicted a long time ago...

tomorrow nights..Lebron becomes a Knick!!!!

Yippee Kay Ay.....%^$#

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 9:49 PM

Bump!

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 3:47 AM

Who cares what James does. Just like politics "follow the money trail". He can go play in Italy for all alot of people care. He is just another showboating kid that plays hoops on the city parks asphalt playing the look at me game.

• Longshire
    186 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 3:50 AM

Sorry Dog..U a non-sports fan..U opinion don't count...lmao!!!

Correct me if I'm Wrong....I thought I was wrong once..but I was wrong!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 6:58 AM

Johniedino:
    He is just another showboating kid that plays hoops on the city parks asphalt playing the look at me game.

LMAO-Yeah, including all 5 of the guys he plays against every night. They look at him all game and still can't stop him. He must be on to something......   :-D

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 8:46 AM

YankeeJim:

Johniedino:
    He is just another showboating kid that plays hoops on the city parks asphalt playing the look at me game.

LMAO-Yeah, including all 5 of the guys he plays against every night. They look at him all game and still can't stop him. He must be on to something......   :-D

A few good defensive players can stop him. Just look how well Rondo did against him. But you don't really need to stop him. Let him get his showboat points and stop the rest of the team and you win. And as game 7 showed he does have the tendency to give up if the game seems out of hand. One player in the NBA can not win by himself and he needs to learn that. It was not until Michel Jordon learned to be more of a team player that the Bulls started winning championships. Basket ball is a 5 player game and you need at least 2 stars not just 1 even if he is as good as La Bron James is or at least as good as he can be when he doesn't quit. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 9:39 AM

The problem with that logic is you have to surround him with decent players. He had to be what he was in Cleveland because he was all they had. Hook him up with good experienced veterans and he will learn just like Kobe and Jordan did.  

I doubt New York can afford what it will take to get him and that goes beyond what he will command himself. If he does go with New York it will be because of the spotlight. He will already have the zillion dollars but that can't buy the only thing he will eventually want for-a ring. 

Maybe he should call Phil Jackson.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 11:08 AM

YankeeJim:

The problem with that logic is you have to surround him with decent players. He had to be what he was in Cleveland because he was all they had. Hook him up with good experienced veterans and he will learn just like Kobe and Jordan did.  

YJ he had decent players for crying out loud in Cleveland...We had the  best regular season record in the NBA the last 2 years...I'm just sayin'.

LeBron is like the East Coast...they are both dealing with the HEAT... lol.

Thanks for the ride Lebron and good luck in Miami.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 7:39 PM

Longshire:

Sorry Dog..U a non-sports fan..U opinion don't count...lmao!!!

Correct me if I'm Wrong....I thought I was wrong once..but I was wrong!

And yours does.........now that's funny.  And oh yeah, you WERE wrong.  Why in hell would anybody go to the train wreck that is the woeful Knickerbockers?

I'm one of the all around biggest sports fans you would ever meet and I too couldn't care less where he went just as long as the media shuts the f$%^ up. This type of grandstanding and self promotion is one of the major problems with sports today. 

Lebron can go hang out with Favre and dream up more ways to sour their once fine reputation for all I care.  I used to have huge respect for both.  Now I just want them to fade into the shadows.

• PAGES
RSS