Forums

Help › Forums

Easter 2013 Trophy

Fri, May 10 2013 5:03 AM (412 replies)
  • markone56
    528 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 7:37 PM

Don't forget: read the previous post ( "-10" and "-9"); there are some useful links to know all things about the tournament.

Furthermore, don't forget that we are creating for:

- Easter Trophy Bet&Win Concourse, reserved to the peoples from the Audience (the participation is free of charge but will be possible win up to 6,000 WGT™ credits);

-  the Hunt for Easter Eggs, open either to the Players participants and everyone who is willing to perform the hunt (obviously is need to be signed on in WGT™).

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 7:08 AM

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 11:59 AM

Due to a communication arrived from WGT™ staff, the deadline for entries was anticipated to tomorrow Tuesday, February 26.

Tell your friends, please.

Marco

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 7:45 PM

Dear Easter 2013 Trophy enthusiasts,

It is with great excitement that I want to introduce to you all, an event connected to this Tournament, which I am sure will add some fun to everyone willing to participate.

Ladies and gentlemen, with the agreement of the WGC team, I announce

THE HUNT FOR EASTER EGGS !!

As it is tradition during Easter time, I will "hide some eggs", and will officially open the hunt with the starting day of the tournament.
    At the moment I cannot be more specific... stay tuned for more details!

The HUNT FOR EASTER EGGS is free, and open to everybody: you don't need to be a participant of the tournament to join the hunt, so you are welcome to invite your friends... more people will mean more fun!

All you need to do is to visit the page with the rules for the HUNT, and use your hunting abilities to find the eggs before anyone else does!

There will be several hunts during the tournament, and each hunt will give you the chance to win a sleeve of balls (the eggs!) of your choice.

When the Hunt will be finished, we will publish all the solutions.

Markone56 will add a note and a link to the HUNT FOR EASTER EGGS rules and info to the first page of this thread, so you won't need to look up this post in the future.

Good hunting!

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 7:55 PM

Awesome idea Alberto ! It seems very very very fun !

Compliments to you for it.

I suggest to all to participe to this great "game", which will be played contemporarily to the Easter Trophy.

Together to the usual Bet&Win Concourse linked to each WGC event, the Hunt for Easter Eggs will be a truly interesting occasion to increase very much the fun.

As Alberto said, under his instructions I will update the webpages useful to perform every hunt at the time.

Enjoy !

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 7:08 AM

Subscriptions are closed (in advance, due to request by WGT™ staff).

There are 110 subscribed admitted players, from 42 Country Clubs by 16 Nations.

See the Easter 2013 Trophy mainpage, Participants list and Calendar page.

See also the Hunt for Easter Eggs page and stay tuned to see and participe to the Bet&Win Concourse as soon as the bets-quotation will be calculated (within Thursday, February 28).

Good luck and have fun all ! 

Thanks to WGT™ and WGTLS for their collaboration.

Thanks to all peoples who collaborate with me for the general fun.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:00 PM

Good stuff Marko  !

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:50 PM

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 4:57 PM

dflop:
    Good stuff Marko  !

Lol !

Thank you very much !

5 days left...

Check your personal email box and stay tuned, Darren.

The fight is almost starting... ;-)))

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2013 5:40 AM

RSS