Forums

Help › Forums

Easter 2013 Trophy

Fri, May 10 2013 5:03 AM (412 replies)
  • markone56
    528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 6:37 AM

Simber2006:

ciao Marco...mi puoi dare conferma della mia iscrizione, grazie mille...

Andrea.

Caro Andrea,

hai fatto bene a pubblicare qui il tuo dubbio, perché le comunicazioni fra me ed i partecipanti sono tenute solo attraverso questi due media: il Forum WGT™ dedicato ogni volta all'evento in corso e la casella email personale indicata nel form di iscrizione.

Quindi, se cerchi nella tua casella email, troverai diversi messaggi in cui ti dico della tua iscrizione (confermata - sei stato il primissimo) ed altro.

Ti raccomando di aprirla spesso, perché solo in essa troverai - sempre e preventivamente - ogni indicazione relativa alla tua partecipazione in ogni momento della Gara.

Buona fortuna e buon divertimento.

Marco

Dear Andrea,

you have well done to publish here your doubt, because the communication between me and all players are maked only trough this two media: the WGT™ Forum Page(s) related to the event and the personal email address indicated in the subscription form.

Then, if you verify your personal email inbox (NOT WGT™ inbox, but personal email, I say), you will find in it several messages about your subscription and more.

I recommend you to verify often your personal inbox, because only there you will find - ever and previously - every info related your participation in any time of the Race.

Good luck and have fun.

Marco

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 7:21 AM

Renewing my gratitude for the great cooperation by WGT™ and WGTLS, I would also like to extend my thanks to all those who are working together to me for the general satisfaction: 10Luigi10 (as teamspeak3 manager), AlbertoBQ (as USA/english sport-commetator in the live broadcasting), FrenkJ5, Marknak and GNegreanu (as italian sport-commentators in the live broadcasting) and all players who give me their suggestions to create the tournaments setup.

Furthermore, I thanks all participants who collaborate in any roundabout manner (i.e.: spreading in their CC and elsewhere the event notice).

I think than only with a general and widespread collaboration all us can make good things.

Congrats to all us !

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2013 7:37 AM

To increase the fun, I inform all that anyone who wants to - can freely use our WGC teamspeak3 server to talk in live with friends during the game, instead to use peer-to-peer clients like Skype, which compromise the wgt-meter running.

To do this, follow this tutorial. Access is free and free of charge (since WGC ts3 server is already payed by us).

Note: some players - even them are not belong to the WGC group - are already happily using that sw.

Enjoy !

• madloopy
    93 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 3:22 AM

not sure but i think i signed up marco,looking forward to it.if i am signed up marco you can put my name on that list,cheers.

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 5:19 AM

madloopy:

not sure but i think i signed up marco,looking forward to it.if i am signed up marco you can put my name on that list,cheers.

Dear Madloopy,

if you verify your inbox (@ the personal email address indicated in the subscription form), you will find in it some messages from me, a one of which is the confirmation of your subscription.

Yes, your request has been accepted.

I recommend you (and all) to check personal emailbox often because I will inform about every circumstance of game in any time each players only thanks to it.

Cheers.

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 2:57 PM

The countdown is started !

101 players from 41 Country Clubs by 16 Nations are enrolled at now.

Join them you too and enjoy !

Five days again before the subscription time expiration.

Useful links:

- Easter 2013 Trophy announce page

- Participants list (updated Friday, February 22)

- Calendar of the Tourney

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 4:18 PM

Great Markone, u'r doing a wonderful job. I'm already excited  before starting to play. Bye

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 4:53 PM

The countdown go on... ;-)))

See useful links in my previous post in this thread.

4 days left to the expiration of the subscription admitted time.

101 / 128 players from 41 CC by 16 Nations already enrolled at today.

Not more than 9 days...

Thank you Tamsach ;-)))

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 5:03 PM

Och why not? - in please!

Thanks,

Johnny.

• markone56
    528 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2013 5:30 PM

WigerToods2010:

Och why not? - in please!

Thanks,

Johnny.

You are welcome WT2010 !

Follow this thread and check you personal emailbox ;-)))

Good luck and have fun !

RSS