Help › Forums

lost profile

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 23 2010 12:20 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • m2rnot
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 12:49 PM

I returned from active duty a couple months ago & my dad got me hooked on WGT to pass the time until I go back.  I registered and played as a hack, amateur, and pro.  i've spent about 30 bucks on equipment. Everytime I logged off, my profile disappeared and then reappeared after I emailed members@worldgolftour and bitched.  This went on for a couple months, so I finally decided to re-register...big mistake.  Now I'm a hack again, with no credits or equipment.  My remaining 1100+ credits are floating around in cyberspace somewhere.  I've had no response from my emails as to how to get my credits & equipment.  I've really been screwed.  I leave for afganistan at the end of the summer, & I'm beginning to look forward to it...LOL....Any suggestions.  M2RNOT 

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2010 1:55 PM

Hi m2rnot,

As we have told you via email, your account that you claim we've closed, m2rnot, is not disabled.  You must be logged in to post to the forums as you just have.  If registered separately with a different username and are trying to recover a different account than the one you emailed us about, please let us know via email and we can try to resolve this issue for you.

• m2rnot
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 5:41 AM

THANKS FOR RESPONDING.  I WAS ABLE TO POST IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE I RE-REGISTERED YESTERDAY UNDER THE SAME PROFILE NAME SINCE I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO FIND "ME" ...:-).  WE ARE LOOKING FOR "M2RNOT" OPENED IN MAY AND IS CURRENTLY A PRO.  PLEASE DO WHAT U CAN...THANKS.  BTW...AN AMATEUR C/N REACH 3 FAIRWAYS ON THE FRONT NINE OF THE CURRENT ST.A TOURNEY...UNLESS HE/OR SHE PURCHASES A BETTER DRIVER...WHICH I HAD ALREADY DONE..SO PLEASE HURRY...LOL.  THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP .   PFC M2RNOT

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 9:57 AM

You cannot register an account with an existing username, so your old account must have had a different username.  If you email us at members@worldgolftour.com and let us know the email address you might have used to register that first account, we can try to help you find it.

• R2MNOT
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 2:20 PM

WGTadmin

I still must have Iraqi sand in my ears.  I most humbly apologize for putting you through all your efforts in locating my lost profile.  Not to try to escape blame, but my dad entered me as R2MNOT instead of M2RNOT in May & I didn't see the error til you enlightened me.  As someone once sang "I was lost, but now I am found".  Please accept my apology & thank you again for your help.  Sincerely..PFC M2RNOT :-) 

• R2MNOT
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 2:22 PM

Now...LOOK OUT ST.A & OAKMONT...a future master is gonna conquer you...LOL

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 2:29 PM

Glad you were able to resolve the issue.  Since it is a violation of our terms of service to have more than one account with WGT, I have closed your M2RNOT account.  Good luck in the Virtual Majors!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 3:11 PM

R2MNOT:

WGTadmin

I still must have Iraqi sand in my ears.  I most humbly apologize for putting you through all your efforts in locating my lost profile.  Not to try to escape blame, but my dad entered me as R2MNOT instead of M2RNOT in May & I didn't see the error til you enlightened me.  As someone once sang "I was lost, but now I am found".  Please accept my apology & thank you again for your help.  Sincerely..PFC M2RNOT :-) 

OIY! I thought I tried every anagram of M2RNOT thinking maybe.............LOL-never put the R first.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 5:48 PM

R2MNOT:
    Now...LOOK OUT ST.A & OAKMONT...a future master is gonna conquer you...LOL

I don't know about those two but I hope like heck ya find Bin laden while your over in Afgaistan...If ya do, just think about the account ya thought WGT lost...That seems to really get ya going...lol...

Thanks for seving and stay safe..

Larry

• R2MNOT
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 3:48 AM

Thanks 4 caring, Larry.  I was a psychology major b4 being called, hence the handle.  I'll look 4 that bearded a--hole & maybe we can git er done...lol.  Now I'm off to break a hundred on Oakmont...lol  GBA  Jon

• PAGES
RSS