Mon, Jun 28 2010 8:17 PM (4 replies)
  • clayton68
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 5:00 PM

games  r spoiled  by theses creeps most  r    so called pro's

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 5:54 PM

not me, I won't quit! I have been walloped, either by my opponent, or by myself, yet I keep on! Says this pro!

• NJstixx
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 8:12 PM

I agree spend an hour or so on nine holes and guys quit because it harms their handicap???...I'm outing them all....

I want a thread on the quitters;;  I'm writing em down and the original poster is correct they're the pros and masters etc....

stay tuned.. it's bullsh*t

• wayfader
    50 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 1:11 PM

If the quitters quit when it's their turn it can freeze, or ruin the match for the other players involved. a short excuse and a timely out is only considerate. we all have other priorities that can clash with our game. Not handicap issues.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2010 8:17 PM

It's been the number one complaint on the threads since I can remember, and others that have been here much longer than I have said the same - so it goes way back.

There is only 1 way to prevent it, and wgt does not wish to handle it this way, so you have to find a way around the quitters yourselves.

There are a couple sites outside of wgt that allow you to join leagues, and play with site members who are non-quitters. This one uses a fair handicapping system and gives everyone of every level a chance to win.

http://golfseeker.co.uk/main/

Most members use Skype, either audio equipped or by manual typing, to communicate when setting up matches and to chat while playing. Feel to to stop in and look around or ask questions!

RSS