Help › Forums

@@&&*#$ it!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2010 8:55 AM (26 replies)
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 9:31 PM

b0geybuster:

Looks like a win, win situation.  I like this barter system.  

If anyone has some expiring beer in their fridge and are afraid of it going to waste I will drink it for a pack of tour sd's.  deal? One of my few talents. LOL.

I am not making fun, but rather intrigued.

Cheers

Wait..   What!?

You drink my beer for a pack of SD balls?

Oh hell no! lol.. But i'll trade you 6 tour SD balls for six beers all day!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 5:12 AM

RChapman2010:
    If you have this one any larger, that would be lovely - or any other shots you wanna send me...  I like faces that aren't looking straight into the camera, but that's just me - I'll draw whatever you want!

Done deal. I'll hook you up with different choices, I have a few decent ones. I can hook you up with a number of choices and give you artistic liberty-possibly picking each dog from a different pic and combining the two. I have no doubt this will be unique and you can take your time. I will wind up making something creative on my end to present them to my wife as a Christmas present (they're therapy dogs and her entire life) so you have plenty of time.

Pick the clubs, this is an honor thing and I know if you're in a good place at WGT it will inspire you in this!  :-)

• HussainAkbar
    43 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 5:31 AM

You had a +3 during work?

How did you manage that? I keep getting interrupted by people at my place of work. Any tips on how to make them stay away so I can play at least 18 holes / day?

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 8:58 AM

Well, if my play today so far is any indication...  nah, we're good. I'm just playing really ****ty today for some reason...  maybe cuz I'm really thinking about bass fishing tomorrow morning...  but yes, please send me what you have, and I'll get started.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 10:35 AM

HussainAkbar:

You had a +3 during work?

How did you manage that? I keep getting interrupted by people at my place of work. Any tips on how to make them stay away so I can play at least 18 holes / day?

Close your door

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 10:38 AM

RChapman2010:
    but yes, please send me what you have, and I'll get started.

Rethinking the pics I have. Might have to do a little more shooting. LOL-you think those 2 will sit still for me? Ya right.

I will send you a few choices to your web addy and in the meantime pick the clubs. Heh-this whole scheme was designed to get you into real clubs so get cracking. PM me choices.

Now where is my "Gone Fishing" sign?  (That's how I do it, Hussain. )       :-D

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 7:55 PM
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 11:47 PM

Hey RC ... when you do the sketch of the Pugs ... make them both female.  Looks like the male on the right has a little something going there .. "if you know what I mean".  

Yeah Yeah Yeah ... I know .. I looked .. so did everyone else.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 5:13 AM

lvietri:
    Hey RC ... when you do the sketch of the Pugs ... make them both female

LMAO, lou-Too late, they're females 2 months apart-Emma and Sable. 

@RC-You do realize, now that you are the proud owner of big boy clubs, that your posts about how lousy you're doing are going to have to take on a new tone now.  ;-)

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Jun 19 2010 6:30 AM

Oh well YJ ... I tried to pull one over on the rest of the boys/girls but I guess I missed.   Unless just like some folks I know playing on WGT the black pug is really a male who likes to dress as a female !!!    Whens' the last time you checked closely ???

(kidding nice dogs) .... by the way RC ... stop playing this game and take that talent to someplace where it can be put to great use.  I have no idea where but there must be some way to make a great living being able to draw like that.

RSS