Forums

Help › Forums

@@&&*#$ it!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 21 2010 8:55 AM (26 replies)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 12:45 PM

Even on my work computer today I'm playing like $#!t....  I don't know how you guys do it...  god this is so freaking hard...   +3 on the front @ Kiawah...   I want to play better SO bad....   nothing I do seems to work...  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 1:00 PM

I told you to sweet talk the OL and get some clubs.  :-D

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 1:04 PM

YankeeJim:

I told you to sweet talk the OL and get some clubs.  :-D

Bam! That'll do it! Haha.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 1:12 PM

I have a deal for you RC. Do one of those awesome pencil sketches of my 2 pugs (I would frame it and give it to my wife) and I'll hook you up with a driver and set of irons. I can send you a pic something like this...

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 1:21 PM

i hear the wheels of capitolism working. lol but YJ if he starts getting good at this won't that just cause more probs with the little woman, just sayin. sounds like a good deal RC jump on it. JB                p.s. if anyone needs a furnace and a/c system installed at their house i really want that new driver.

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 1:35 PM

hey, sounds good to me :)  what size do you want?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 2:33 PM

8 x 10 works.     monroecounter.com gets you mailing info (my website-stuff I do all by my little ol self.)

http://wgt.com/forums/t/6927.aspx?PageIndex=1

Club charts-any iron set available to pro as well as driver. LOL-Now you can anguish over what to get. 

Is that picture above ok or should i send it as an attachment to e-mail?

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 4:26 PM

If you have this one any larger, that would be lovely - or any other shots you wanna send me...  I like faces that aren't looking straight into the camera, but that's just me - I'll draw whatever you want!

That's a really generous offer, and I haven't had the opportunity to draw any Pugs yet...

Let me know - look forward to it!

Robert

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 5:59 PM

Congratulations Chapman. Now you can show your golfing talent with those new clubs.

Way to go YJ. That's a stand-up gesture.  : )

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 7:40 PM

Looks like a win, win situation.  I like this barter system.  

If anyone has some expiring beer in their fridge and are afraid of it going to waste I will drink it for a pack of tour sd's.  deal? One of my few talents. LOL.

I am not making fun, but rather intrigued.

Cheers

RSS