Help › Forums

On the 9th Day of Christmas.....

Sat, Dec 12 2015 9:11 PM (88 replies)
  • HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:32 AM

Ok....so heres my story.

Got a very generous gift from pb1711

He sent me an upgrade deal. I bought him 2 lvl. 71 sleeves......and he sent me the lvl 77 Nike putter. Very generous and nice guy. Hope we get a game in.

I really think I could start to shoot low 60's by fixing an earlier error in judgement I made.. I bought and fought for credits to get 3 Cleveland wedges.....but I made a mistake by buying the 56 instead of the 60.

I can only earn about 30 credits max a day from here in Sweden.....and I can only dip into a limited budget so deep.

I would sell the 56 Clev. I have along with my Rossa putter (cause I'm sticking with the Nike) and let you decide where the 412 credits in sell-back $$$ will be gifted.

I would have my perfect WGT X-Mas for sure......and not have to wait a week or so...for my "dream set".....lol.

I would also like to pledge the first 500 Credits I get in the New Year..... I will gift out in 100 credit sleeves to up and comers on WGT(not multi's though)

Sound interesting?

At least I hope it puts a smile on your face.

Naaaaaw....... On 2nd. thought..........pass it on......but I will do the gifting . I'm good for now....lol.

Cheers and Peace..... Hac.   :-)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:39 AM

Very very nice Sir, Cleveland is nice this time of year, with snow and all.

• Spiders1
    358 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:40 AM

Happy Holidays to all WGT players and there  families..

• TheDuckinator
    1,691 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 5:47 AM

I think this is a great thing some wonderful members are doing. I am a member of the USA Military Veterans CC here on WGT. I don't need anything but if you would like to give a wedge to some, may I suggest " BGROSS64 ". He is a member of our club and could use a new wedge... Don't think it matters which one... 64 I guess..

Thanks

Mike

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:21 AM

I'd like to nominate jtgus for the L29 60 degree (75y). He's a very active member from our CC and shows big potential. He already played close to 200 ranked rounds in 2,5 months since he joined WGT. I just got him new irons and a 93y wedge, so all he needs is that 75 yarder.  

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:35 AM

Santa appreciates the nominations, that's very nice of you. But my suggestion would be to message them a link to this thread and let them know that Santa will be sitting here all day and they can jump right up on Santa's knee and tell me in person what they would like for Christmas.

We have plenty of time.....Santa isn't going anywhere.

Now, back to the workshop....

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:35 AM

Great work Santa Mrcaddie, excellent prizes for the lucky recipients.

• Braidan1218
    101 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 6:56 AM

Happy holidays to all.

I'd like to throw my name into the ring for one of the wedges, the 64 if possible.

Thanks to all the Santas for their generosity.

• Mohawk1
    365 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 7:05 AM

mrcaddie:

Santa appreciates the nominations, that's very nice of you. But my suggestion would be to message them a link to this thread and let them know that Santa will be sitting here all day and they can jump right up on Santa's knee and tell me in person what they would like for Christmas.

We have plenty of time.....Santa isn't going anywhere.

Now, back to the workshop....

Everyones in bed snoozing     zzzzzzzz    FREE  CLEVELAND WEDGES..  WAKE _UP PEOPLE... SANTA'S HERE with a booty of looty !!!  Hats off MC :)

• begsy
    16 Posts
    Fri, Dec 21 2012 7:10 AM

give me a 64 santa mc..

RSS