Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted: 10 Santas Needed....

Fri, Jul 3 2015 7:16 AM (66 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 4:46 PM

Doc-

I think I can speak for all the players who have stepped forward to play Santa in the "12 Days of Christmas" this year, when I say thank you for your post.

I wasn't sure if this would take off, but in the back of my mind I think I knew it would, and our fellow community members and friends proved me right. All the "days" were filled within 48 hours,I think that says a lot.

We, as a group, will be giving away 77 prizes over the coming days to some lucky members of this community.

I hope it turns out to be as fun for everyone as I envisioned it to be.

Thanks again,

MC

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:58 PM

Excellent job people, I had all ready given 6 gifts before MC came up with this. I guess in a round about way, I will get to finish my 12 days of XMAS, which seemed to bomb. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this. I truly hope we can bring a little Holiday Joy to some folks. And I too am wondering, what WGT is planning for the members. If it takes a 20.00 credit deposit to get anything, then I hope they will just skip it and give nothing at all. It  would be like having to buy our own gift, and paying 5 times more than what it's worth.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:14 PM

kudos to all the 'santas'

Happy Holidays

• pjctas0822
    4,553 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 6:50 PM

Please let this post go through and dont testroy what we are doing here not for WGT but for people.

Mr Caddie as I am now being moderated for no apparent reason or warning please contact me through my email 

*my post has been edited because I submitted personal information*

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:47 PM

renniw52:
    Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this. I truly hope we can bring a little Holiday Joy to some folks.

Dear Santa-

I think you're going to be surprised at how much joy we're going to spread throughout the community.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 7:49 PM

gsoup:
    kudos to all the 'santas'

Thanks gsoup!

• xSweetCarolinex
    274 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2012 2:56 AM

May I just say Mrcaddie, you have re-instated my faith in goodness and humanity with this wonderful gesture of yours.

It's so refreshing to read such positivity in a forum which often has negativity as a back drop.

My congratulations and admiration to you Sir...and to all the generous players who stepped up to the plate so quickly.

A Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all :))

Caroline

x

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 4:09 AM

Caroline-

From all 11 Santas may I say......Thank you for your kind words.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

MC

• Gooba823
    330 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 12:11 PM

mrcaddie that was a great idea, thinking of others in light of the holiday season! Well done hope everyone has a great holiday!!

• blondi69
    312 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2012 8:49 PM

i love numbers count me in lol 

RSS