Forums

Help › Forums

CHEATING

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 10 2010 1:26 PM (2 replies)
  • DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 1:18 PM

ok 1st off i hate a cheater .and i would never  do it .but i do think players  cheat here .ive done a little poking around the net and i found the DING cheat it dings your every shot .it cost $4.95 .i would never use it .just because im not a cheater .but i think ive found out a way to no if some1 is using it .in match play for credits .when you play some1 it goes in your stats page and keeps a record of wwho you played and how many times that person  beats you or losses to you .but the players i play and i think they are cheating  for some reason there name  never appears in my stats.why is that .everyone eles appears in my stats .but the players that never have a bad hit and  comes within 2 foot of the flag NEVER is in my stats .funny thing . but for the ones that do cheat on here  i hope WGT finds yall and yall never come back to  swing a club again ..........and if wgt wants the website from me  just email me and ill give it to you so you can maybe find a way to kill this  cheat my email is    harris4246@yahoo.com

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 1:21 PM

Hi Dwayne,

Only folks on your friends list will show up in your match play stats record with their own name.  Just FYI there is a bug where sometimes even the folks on your friends list don't show up properly.  If you play someone who's not on your friends list it will just add a win or loss to your record vs Masters, vs Pros, but it will not put the person's name on your record.

• DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 1:26 PM

ok ty niv for that info  just couldnt figure that out .it would be nice if yall couldd shut that cheat site down .

RSS