Forums

Help › Forums

SANDBAGGERS

Sat, Jul 3 2010 11:57 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • GlassGuru
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 1:06 PM

Ok how are we going to do this? There has got to be some kind of list where we can put the sandbaggers names out there. You really have to forget about all golf etiquette to win a dollar off me? We need to do something about this, any suggestions?

Ok...I'm listing them. Can't take it anymore

1) Ratatat6 - Tour Pro 76. This guy was 4 under after 6 holes at Merion! Made a 15 ft. huge breaker and another 10 ft. breaker both for birds. Tour Pro tees bro! No way, grow a pair.  

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 1:11 PM

Their avatars need to wear an "S" around their necks.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 2:21 PM

They have to carry heavy stuff in their pockets so their  pants look baggy.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 2:24 PM

GlassGuru:

Ok how are we going to do this? There has got to be some kind of list where we can put the sandbaggers names out there. You really have to forget about all golf etiquette to win a dollar off me? We need to do something about this, any suggestions?

I have played rounds with many a sandbagger and score-worshipper, but none have ever won a cent off me. 

How? you may ask?

Simple. I never play for money. See how easy that was?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 2:45 PM

LOL! I seek them out...they are always willing to take me down, using polite conversation and congenial manners at first, then I take them to the shed and spank their butts until they unplug...gotta love it!

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 3:00 PM

You go get em SP i love it

Your friend Chip

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 3:43 PM

I can't play the ready go's so they don't bother me.  Turn the good players loose on them like SP, teach em a lesson.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 7:21 PM

Works like a charm

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 7:39 PM

TarheelsRule:

I can't play the ready go's so they don't bother me.  Turn the good players loose on them like SP, teach em a lesson.

Same here - I suck, so I'm not going to be any threat to anyone.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 6:30 PM

Sandbaggers are indeed very important they stopped the water entering my house in the June floods 2008.

God Bless em CSC

• PAGES
RSS