Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Caption Contest Nov. 2012

Wed, Nov 21 2012 3:54 AM (124 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 8:52 AM

Here's your chance to contribute to the next WGT National Enquirer!

With the introduction of the Posting Guidelines there's been some lighthearted banter and humor regarding the Forum Police and Forum Police Car.  Hence the topic of this Caption Contest as well is our "Forum Police".  Anyone old enough to remember the old, old US TV show "Car 54 Where Are You?" will recognize the photo.  Those interested can visit a Wikipedia site about the show.

Post here, on this thread,  what you think the officers in the photo below were talking about, or even what the car police radio was saying (optional, not required).

The best entry will be featured on the cover of the next Enquirer and will receive a sleeve of balls graciously donated by Opyeuclid!

The deadline for submissions is Monday November 19th at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Entries will be judged by me on originality, relevancy, and humor.  Multiple entries are allowed. Campaigning is allowed.  The only thing not allowed really is changing the photo below.

Decision of the judges is final mostly. And we reserve editorial right to modify your entry to fit the bubble, etc. Please check the Posting Guidelines before making your entry. ;o)

Let's see 'em people!

Example:

Officer Pizza: Headquarters, that Andyson fella is posting about sticky stuff on the forum.  Is that allowed?  Over!

Headquarters:  Did you say sticky stuff? Over!

Officer Icon: Whoa! This oughta be good.  Wait until Chief Nelson hears about THAT!   I think I just cleared my cache!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:03 AM

Officer Right: We have a Code Red on the chat with MRWGT thread. 

Officer Left: What shall we do Chad?

Chad on radio: Deny everything, repeat, deny everything.

• Lyrac
    177 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:06 AM

Pizza: Gee this new pepperoni applicator device is working so good! Lookit my chins!

Icon: Give me that thang. and take this wheel back

HQ: ahhh now hear this, now hear this, would all personnel report to olympic # 10, we have a ball clearing the trees in progress, repeat ball clearing trees at Olympic # 10 all officers respond soonest

Icon: No we aint. no one never cleared no trees on my watch

Pizza: huh? munch munch

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:31 AM

HQ Radio: Attention all cars, Attention all cars, multiple troll sightings reported on the forums!

Pizza: Jeez, some days its just SO hard to stay classy!

Icon: We will round up the usual suspects and uber slap hell out of em!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:41 AM

andyson:
    donated by Opy

The legend Balls are locked for me to Gift , But I will find a way to get them if need be .

(  Icon , Pizza ,  If the winner wants Legend balls Will you work with me to make it happen Please )

And even them 650 balls will be up for grab,s

Thank you Andyson for letting me be part of this and giving back to the community .

OPY  iaaRft

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 9:55 AM

You're a good man Charlie Brown Opy!

Thank you for giving back!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:32 AM

Thanks Andy, I have missed these little forays into WGT humor. I am working on a couple more posts in this one.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:41 AM

Chad on Radio: HQ to Car 54, where are you?

Pizza: Did he say a 54? Who scored that?

Icon: I dont know, but lets ramp up the VEM.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:42 AM

sixkiller:

Thanks Andy, I have missed these little forays into WGT humor. I am working on a couple more posts in this one.

I'm glad everyone is able to keep a positive outlook. I love this thread! Thank you, Andyson, and everyone involved. Humor is important for perspective, I can't wait to see your contribution, sixkiller :)

Stay Hilarious,

-WGTpizza

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2012 10:53 AM

The new system for Chat with Chad fails miserably, and WGT are forced to use the old system. Confusion rains.

Chad On Radio: (fzzzt) We are working on fixing the bugs in the game(crackle).

Pizza relays message: (err) We are looking at fleecing more Mugs in the game..

Icon: You sure it wasnt " We are looking at more ways to fleecing those Mugs?".

RSS