Forums

Help › Forums

Golf ball with company logo

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 29 2010 5:48 PM (5 replies)
  • Lubes999
    1 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 2:39 AM

I collect golf balls with a company logo on them, any ideas on how to obtain more?

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 11:21 AM

Lubes999:

I collect golf balls with a company logo on them, any ideas on how to obtain more?

I don't know if you have thought about it, but Many of the rewashed balls at stores like wal-Mart, K-mart and Target have company logos on them. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 11:28 AM

Scout the places around courses where the neighbors take advantage of lost balls by collecting them and reselling them. Courses with good water traps are usually a good find.

How cool would it be if you could customize your own ball here?

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 4:50 PM

YankeeJim:

How cool would it be if you could customize your own ball here?

That's what I expected this thread would be about. That would be pretty cool though.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 5:45 PM

rehill:
    That's what I expected this thread would be about. That would be pretty cool though.
    Country Club Logos!!

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 5:48 PM

I collect balls as well, although I don't collect company logo's but course logo's which you can find at any pro shop when you play.  You can often find these for sale on EBAY and collect them from friends that have the same interest.  In the past I have had friends who go to various courses get me a ball because they know I collect them.

RSS