Help › Forums

Glitches since 5/27 update...

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 29 2010 1:58 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 10:56 AM

On SA #2 (multiplayer), my entire Menu (including the player's scores, and all the buttons) disappeared. Only the chat box remained.

Then, when a playing partner's close shot to the cup's "instant replay" finished (incidentally, as I was submitting the "Menu bug"), the game window went WHITE, and I couldn't continue the round.

Just before the round, I had already cleared both my flash cache and temp files. I asked (before the problems, on the first tee) if the others had cleared their caches, and they all hadn't. When my menu went buh-byes... their's didn't.

Submitted bug reports (in game) for both glitches.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 11:24 AM

I played some multi today. The only people that reported this problem were people that had not cleared or were playing people that had not.

My take is that because there is now the credit quick link by your name the other corrupt files are causing the problem.

Makes sense to me.

• jhubby
    15 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 11:49 AM

while playing a matchplay game was leading when my computer froze and after trying everything i could think of I was told I lost the game and credits even though i was 2 up. I then returned the match challenge and lost this game as well. Although i realise that glitches will occur from time to time credits should be returned when this happens. And one final thing i am being shown as having no credits on my game page whats that all about

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 12:45 PM

Soulcatcher:
    The only people that reported this problem were people that had not cleared or were playing people that had not.

This seems to be the general consensus.  Please make sure you have cleared both of your caches and that your playing partners have done the same.  Please remember to clear your caches every time we release a product update or you will be subject to some unusual happenings.

• Trackterror03
    105 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 2:58 AM

Niv,

Same thing just happened to me again, and I did clear ALL caches and rebooted prior to game play. Something is rotten in Denmark! Please do another system maintenance and repair the corrupt files. Please?????

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 10:29 AM

Same here and yes they were cleared. Playing VABighack last night and it all went away. Also playing a nine hole round on Andrews with lilrob, I was -5 after 5 and locked up. Had a load error on that one after I had dinged the meter on approach to 6 but never hit the ball.

• flicklives
    33 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 6:39 PM

Agree, credit link is distracting, and useless, I don't need that info on the course, that's not what I'm thinking about in the middle of a round, and it's easy enough to get if I did.

Don't know what the ads say down by the club selection either because I'm busy trying to make par, not reading that, and holding my opponents up.

And I'm still waiting for the "King of Ding" award too...

Did I mention that I love the game ?

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 7:11 PM

I don't know about other people but so far I am noticing that the reverse shot takes longer to load and my in-flight camera view has changed, I don't get to see the ball land anymore it is usually keeping my view that I hit with until the ball is well into rolling then it might change.   This is all new stuff for me. 

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 8:09 PM

WTF

OK not  so much of a glich but as far as I'm concerned that ball is in the fairway so why do I have a 50/60 lie and it plays as if your in the fesque

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 8:11 PM

Did you send a bug report?

andypat:

WTF

Just wanted to make you a 'little person'

• PAGES
RSS