• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 10:13 PM

Has the WGT though about having a shoot-out

Or a skins game.

• drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 10:49 PM

skins for real money ewwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome idea i love it!!!!!!

• Jongzkie
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 4:36 AM

... I bought 1 set of "gold" balls for 15 credits twice - on both occasions i was unsuccessful in my attempts to have it be equipped in my bag. WHAT WILL I DO TO RECOVER THOSE MISSING BALLS THAT I PURCHASED???

.. Please help me.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 5:33 AM

drewsterinone:

skins for real money ewwwwwwwwwwwwww awesome idea i love it!!!!!!

You understand that gambling and money games put this game under a most stringent set of laws and rules. And many states and countries don't allow gambling. That's why some players can't join the premium tournaments.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 7:02 AM

I wasn't suggesting playing for real money at all. If credits would work. Even just for fun and maybe set up a tournament for them in each category say limited to the first 100 entrants for each tier with the winners moving on until there is just one winner from each tier.

. There are many ways you could set it up where no real money is involved. 

Sorry if drewsterinone misunderstood me.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 11:14 AM

Hi Jongzkie,

Once you purchase items from the Pro Shop you must equip them before you can use them.  You can learn how to equip new items here.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 2:07 PM

AlaCowboy:
    You understand that gambling and money games put this game under a most stringent set of laws and rules. And many states and countries don't allow gambling. That's why some players can't join the premium tournaments.

If RGs can fly then having a "skredits" game would too, at least for everybody except those 13 states. I like the idea.

RSS