Help › Forums

Birdie Streak Award - Question

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 20 2010 6:01 AM (6 replies)
  • DonGiarni
    64 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 2:39 AM

Hi all,
    I am still thrilled by the 57 I just shot on St.Andrews but one thing puzzles me, the Birdie Streak Award. As you can see from the front 9 scorecard, I had bird,par,bird,bird,eagle,bird,bird,bird,bird (so 7 birdies or better in a row). Yet I did not get the silver award for my streak. Is the eagle in between the problem?

As far as I can see all other stats and awards were correct (though we know some stuff on the back nine is not working yet).

Just wondering, does an eagle end a birdie streak?

/edit: how do I paste the scorecard in here?... have it on file...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 3:48 AM

How to post your scorecard.

Follow that link and your will be posting like a pro in no time.

Happy hitting.

• DonGiarni
    64 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 4:14 AM

Thanks!

here we go.... and do you happen to know if an eagle ends a birdie streak? (which I would find rather dodgy..)

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 4:26 AM

I do know that eagles used to end a birdie streak. I thought they fixed that bug but your scorecard seems to say that they didn't.

Next time you could just miss the eagle on purpose. ; )

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 5:08 AM

Still think an eagle ends the streak. Birdie streak, not Birdies or better streak. They have said they will fix it, but looks to be not a priority right now.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 5:33 AM

DonGiarni:
    edit: how do I paste the scorecard in here?... have it on file..

Nice job for 1st try. Next time change the 550 to 450 and the whole card will show up.

:-)

• DonGiarni
    64 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2010 6:01 AM

Thanks everyone for your replies and tips re. posting scorecards. at least you are still able to see the holes' results and adding them up 'manually' is fun, at least for me (I can still hardly believe that round)

Will have to live with the fact that I am stuck on my bronze Birdie Streak award for now... ;)

intentionally missing eagles is not something I consider doing, lol

thanks again guys

RSS