Forums

Help › Forums

throbbing heart beat

Wed, May 19 2010 2:02 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 6:09 PM

OK  MY BUDDIES ARE SAYING THEY HEAR A HEART BEAT WHEN PLAYING  C-T-T-H TOURNEYS.my buddies think that when they hear it .they are going to have some great shot or something .i told them they full of crap .if any1 can give me or them some info or tell them they are crazy please tell me an them on this fourm  please  thank you

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 6:25 PM

Anything within 10' of the cup will give the heartbeat.... so, yeah, it could be a good shot.

• flip929
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 6:44 PM

thank you so much  cuz dwaynes my friend and the 1 who actually got me to start playn on wgt in the first place but he argued and argued w/ me that it was just sum kinda glitch in the system when they made it and i tried 2 tell him but wouldnt listen 2 me...anyways we went double or nothin on a previous bet over it so thanks a bunch for helpn me win our be")

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 8:03 PM

I haven't ever heard a heart beat on a green in any CTTH. Doesn't mean it don't exist though.

• DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 9:07 PM

1 person agreeing with you dont mean  you won the beat

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 9:22 PM

Hey DWAYNE, I bet you turn the "music/ambient" volume off in the options like I`ve always done. I`ve read about the "heartbeat" in the forums but never bothered `till now to check it out.

Sorry to say, it does exist, if you turn the volume up and hit a ball within ten feet. Maybe you could try the ol` "if a tree falls in a deserted forest" angle ;), for myself, I can`t stand the music so I`ve muted it again. 

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 9:28 PM

DWAYNE66:

1 person agreeing with you dont mean  you won the beat

Sorry Dwayne, Snaike & Flip are correct - it's a good thing.  When you hear the heartbeat in CTTH, it means you're inside of 10 ft or you hit the stick(the ball will sometimes ricochet past 10 ft when it hits).  Hope you didn't bet too much.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 5:05 AM

Mem11:
    Sorry Dwayne, Snaike & Flip are correct - it's a good thing.  When you hear the heartbeat in CTTH, it means you're inside of 10 ft or you hit the stick(the ball will sometimes ricochet past 10 ft when it hits).  Hope you didn't bet too much.

^^ What he said.... pay up Dwayne

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 11:07 AM

mefitz:

Hey DWAYNE, I bet you turn the "music/ambient" volume off in the options like I`ve always done. I`ve read about the "heartbeat" in the forums but never bothered `till now to check it out.

Sorry to say, it does exist, if you turn the volume up and hit a ball within ten feet. Maybe you could try the ol` "if a tree falls in a deserted forest" angle ;), for myself, I can`t stand the music so I`ve muted it again. 

The heartbeat is indeed present when a good shot (finishing within 10 feet of the flag) is struck. Unfortunately I hear it so seldom in CTTH contests.

Pay up, DWAYNE!!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 11:45 AM

AlaCowboy:
    The heartbeat is indeed present when a good shot (finishing within 10 feet of the flag) is struck. Unfortunately I hear it so seldom in CTTH contests.

Indeed

• PAGES
RSS