Forums

Help › Forums

Still waiting on my promotional free driver

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 17 2010 4:09 PM (6 replies)
  • bcatee
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 2:36 PM

I'm a relative beginner who was playing with stock clubs.  On Friday, I took advantage of last weekend's promotion to purchase at least $20 worth of credits and receive a free driver and balls.  The fine print said to allow up to 48 hours for the new driver and balls to appear in my equipment.  It's now been nearly 72 hours since I purchased the credits and the equipment still hasn't arrived.  What's the reason for the delay and what will be done to resolve my issue?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 3:26 PM

Your best bet is to e mail WGT directly.

members@worldgolftour.com

Happy hitting

• bcatee
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 3:34 PM

Will do, thanks.  I looked for a contact email but couldn't find one.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 3:44 PM

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the screen there is lots of info. Contact is on the right.

I don't know why they make it so hard to find.........it is even in grey so it blends in.

Happy hitting

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 3:52 PM

bcatee:
    It's now been nearly 72 hours since I purchased the credits and the equipment still hasn't arrived.

Did you verify it isn't in your bag? It won't automatically be your selected driver, you have to actually drag it into place. Check to make sure it isn't already there by using the green arrows next to the driver. Also, click the ACCOUNT button under your name. You will see your recent transactions. Your $20 credit purchase should be there.

If this is all in place, WGT will be right there! (Figure the 48 hours from when they get to work Monday.)GL

p.s., Pretty cool promo...

• bcatee
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:02 PM

WGT gave me a quick response.  The 48 hours is from the end of the promotion, not from the time of transaction.  So I should expect to see everything show up tomorrow.

Thanks for bearing with me and my ignorance.  I appreciate the responses.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 4:09 PM

Cool, glad you got it sorted out.

Enjoy the club and balls

RSS