Help › Forums

giftme/mentor needed

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 19 2010 10:24 PM (20 replies)
  • TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 8:25 PM

Richard4168:

I'll take a R9 Master driver and a Daytona putter. lol!

There you go Richard, have fun with your new Daytona Putter. 

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 8:30 PM

can u plz gift me a hot looking brunette, preferably one who isn't interested in a relationship.

TIA !!!

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 8:31 PM

Graymaster:

Hi everyone!

I've just got to pro tier, and I think I have some skills to this game:) As you may see my replays, I try my best hitting the flag.  If someone will be so kind and gift me a new driver I would be very happy to play along. Country club suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks,

G.T.

I have an old shovel that I can whack it about 235 with. I'll mail it to ya! S&H is not included. As a bonus i'll throw in a 1974 rake which can be used as a putter (It has a HUGE sweet spot)!

This is a limited time offer!! Respond NOW and i'll throw in some plastic practice balls! FREE OF CHARGE!!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 8:44 PM

marioh:

can u plz gift me a hot looking brunette, preferably one who isn't interested in a relationship.

TIA !!!

Does it have to be female? Because I'm down. :p

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 9:11 PM

TheLighterDark:

marioh:

TIA !!!

Does it have to be female? Because I'm down. :p

lol !   yes, please.   i don't swing that way, not that there's anything wrong with that.  :)

• Graymaster
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 9:22 AM

A Rapture please:)

Anyway thanks for the comments and they made my day:))

Did you see the Maserati in the pro shop? what can I do with it in the game?

• Graymaster
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 9:28 AM

That is not going to happen, due to my age, but thanks for the constructive comment. 

Australia...

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 11:44 AM

Whats not going to happen due to your age?  How old are you?

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 12:22 PM

Graymaster:

Did you see the Maserati in the pro shop? what can I do with it in the game?

It's real. Win that many credits and it's yours. Is it possible? That's a different story...

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 12:45 PM

claremoreblue:

$20,000 a month for the next 30 years would do me wonders, anyone help with that?

Checks in the mail. Wait for it.

RSS