Help › Forums

I want to play golf in a country club that is active

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 27 2012 11:44 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jasongarner1995
    123 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2012 7:07 PM

long story short i am fairly new but very active at least three rounds a day trying to get to level 59 to buy new clubs got the credit so it is just time made it this far with the stock clubs so couple weeks and then it is on so hey if you are active and like to play with others please hit me up and im in hope to see ya soon

• pcgolfer99
    115 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 1:40 PM

Hi Jason, my name is Mike Walther(pcgolfer99), owner of ThePlayersClub , we have over 150 members of all ranks and have two to 4 touraments on weekly basis, as well as our players very often get together w/ other members to have challenge or just practice rounds ...feel fre to check us out and let me know if you'd like to be considered for a member invite...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 9:31 PM

The Peoples Club has just 8 places left out of 250. There are always at least a dozen tournaments going and inter-club games. All tiers are welcomed.

• jasongarner1995
    123 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 9:42 PM

do you all socialize and play together or is it just a large group of people playing alone lmao i am looking to make friends and play rounds with other people if that is the case then im in

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 12:51 AM

hi sent invite we play at least12 comps per day some premium others free 2.3.and 4 ball

as well,

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 5:16 AM

I think you all are missing his point.

My take is his isn't so much concerned with all of the wonderful tournies but if your membership like to play rounds together. Trust me I know as I have been a member of some great clubs with fantastic tournies but hardly anyone played rounds together in the membership or the ones that did only played within their circle of friends. Some CC's the only inter-member play is through Challonge tournies. No Offense, to me this is one of the biggest draw back to a lot of otherwise very good CC's.

• RemBeau
    2,515 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 9:50 PM

Excellent point Oldbay.

The key is active interactions between members players. What is the point to be a solo player in a CC ? Way more fun with social players. :)

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 10:18 PM

East Coast CC offers freeroll tournaments which gives incentive for playing some of our free tournaments.  This offers more than just tournament play.. check my profile for details. 

• lexmarkz33
    8,662 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 5:31 AM

jasongarner1995:

long story short i am fairly new but very active at least three rounds a day trying to get to level 59 to buy new clubs got the credit so it is just time made it this far with the stock clubs so couple weeks and then it is on so hey if you are active and like to play with others please hit me up and im in hope to see ya soon

Play For Credits Country Club

SEEKING COMMITTED MEMBERS: (Cleaning house of members who never participate)

“Play For Credits Country Club” offers:

WEEKEND “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”…

v     “CREDITS TOURNAMENT”….Play Free! We play for credits every Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm EST. The purse consist of “1000 Club Bonus” plus handicap credits (optional)….which is forfeited into the winner’s account or gifted from the pro shop. We use a world clock….so you have a personal tee time, but everyone play at one time…..in the same tournament.

WEEKDAY “Play For Balls Tournament”…

v     These weekly tournaments are designed to help you practice for the weekend “CREDIT TOURNAMENT”....and bag some balls in the process. Also free and is updated daily with your handicaps shots. Enter and play on the regular WGT tournament page (you play alone). The winner gets his/her choice of 3 pack of golf balls. Handicap shots are allowed! 

YEARLY “MAJOR COLF TOURNAMENTS”…

v     We host all of the Major golf tournaments…winners earn large purse and jacket/trophies next to his/her profile on the club forum. Also…the Ryder’s Cup Tournament (could use more European players)!

If you have a 78.00 average or better, and can play in the “CREDIT TOURNAMENTS” on Sunday afternoon occasionally. Tired of playing alone in tournaments…. and would like to play free for credits and balls….then your membership is welcomed! Simply apply on the “country club” page in the WGT Community at the top of your pro file page…or leave me a message on my profile page!

JOIN US!

OWNER: Lexmarkz33 (Bill)

• keithm1
    1,137 Posts
    Sat, Aug 25 2012 1:19 PM

you think the same way i do oldbayrunner,i just couldn't put it into words.

any club that understands this message ,i would be willing to join,good luck jasongarner1995 and oldbayrunner.

• PAGES
RSS